Windows 10: Duplicated items in device manager

Discus and support Duplicated items in device manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ipbr21054, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Ipbr21054 Win User

Duplicated items in device manager

Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD.
    Ive noticed these two duplicates.

Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ?

Thanks.

:)

Ipbr21054, Jul 28, 2020

2. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Duplicated items in device manager [​IMG]

putermaker, Jul 28, 2020
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Duplicated items in device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jul 28, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Duplicated items in device manager - Similar Threads - Duplicated items device

2. Duplicate I2C HID device touchpad in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate I2C HID device touchpad in Device Manager: Hi,I'm using Dell Inspiron 13 7370 with Windows 11. I work well in 6 months, but now I cannot using multi-finger 's function of the touchpad. After checking for a while, I found something:- I2C HID Device is duplicated with error code 10- The working I2C HID device has the...
  3. Duplicate I2C HID device touchpad in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate I2C HID device touchpad in Device Manager: Hi,I'm using Dell Inspiron 13 7370 with Windows 11. I work well in 6 months, but now I cannot using multi-finger 's function of the touchpad. After checking for a while, I found something:- I2C HID Device is duplicated with error code 10- The working I2C HID device has the...
  4. Duplicate GPUs in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate GPUs in Device Manager: Hello! Every time I start my computer I get the "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly" alert. When I go to device manager and look at my display adapters, I see that I have on Intel GPU correct one NVIDIA GPU also correct and then...
  5. Device Manager multiple of the same items

Device Manager multiple of the same items: Hello,In my device manager I have a bunch of the same items. I have 3 of the same keyboards, 2 mice, and 6 processors that show under the different category. How do I get rid of all these duplicates?Jim...
  6. Problem Item in Device Manager

Problem Item in Device Manager: Can anyone help me identify the device that's causing this? It a brand new Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I've tried uninstalling the item but it keeps coming back. The PC is fully updated and there are no drive updated missing. [img] [img] [img] 172433
  7. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Jeff here... I run a new PC computer with Windows 10 Pro. Under Device Manager there are many devices that have duplicate entries. The duplicates use different usb designation number ie "usb 1" "usb 2" I have read multiple "QUESTIONS" previously asked here and none of...
  8. Duplicated items in device manager

Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  9. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Hello, I believe this is my first time posting. I have looked up this matter, and I have read a few things. A lot of them are from 2015, or earlier. And maybe from sites that I am not sure I can trust. So, I came here to try to get the most accurate and up to date info. I...
  10. Is it Safe to Remove Duplicates from Device Manager?

Is it Safe to Remove Duplicates from Device Manager?: In device manager I got several drivers with the same name. Are these duplicates and can I delete them leaving only one of course? Look at the screenshot. Circled in red you'll find the duplicates. 75252