Windows 10: duplicated processes

Discus and support duplicated processes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a question today i looked into my task manager and noticed that windows has several processes running with the same name. Is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanBlazejczyk, Dec 18, 2020.

1. duplicated processes

Good morning, I have a question

today i looked into my task manager and noticed that windows has several processes running with the same name. Is it normal?

:)

JanBlazejczyk, Dec 18, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Strange duplicate processes in task manager

In task manager, I see many windows services and apps with duplicate processes listed.

I know some duplicates are normal, but this is up twice the amount of duplicates(varied) for a large number of processes inconsistently. I can't tell if it's some new windows feature, or a real virus.

I previously had a virus that was removed by a random malicious software removal tool update. I'm afraid there are still some remnants in there.

Should I be concerned about these duplicates?

Task Manager.png

JacobBeland, Dec 18, 2020
  4. duplicated processes

Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

duplicated processes

1. duplicated processes - Similar Threads - duplicated processes

2. Peculiar duplicate process names in registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Peculiar duplicate process names in registry: I had an issue of 100% disk usage, and to check I checked in registry and found these processes are duplicate with names of existing process. Tried to stop these by overriding start parameter with 4 disabling. But whenever start my system i found these duplicate process with...
  3. Peculiar duplicate process names in registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peculiar duplicate process names in registry: I had an issue of 100% disk usage, and to check I checked in registry and found these processes are duplicate with names of existing process. Tried to stop these by overriding start parameter with 4 disabling. But whenever start my system i found these duplicate process with...
  4. Peculiar duplicate process names in registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is task manager showing duplicate processes, I have well over 50 Service Host...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is task manager showing duplicate processes, I have well over 50 Service Host...: Why is task manager showing duplicate processes, I have well over 50 Service Host applications taking more than 20MBs of RAM. This doesn't seem normal. It looks like there is a RAM data leak in the background logic loop.Please advise and do the needful....
  6. Why is task manager showing duplicate processes, I have well over 50 Service Host...

Why is task manager showing duplicate processes, I have well over 50 Service Host...: Why is task manager showing duplicate processes, I have well over 50 Service Host applications taking more than 20MBs of RAM. This doesn't seem normal. It looks like there is a RAM data leak in the background logic loop.Please advise and do the needful....
  7. duplicate processes in the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate processes in the task manager: Hello, for some time I have been experiencing a problem with duplicate processes in the task manager, i.e. not every process is duplicated, e.g. I experience two processesCOM surrogate 2xCefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit 2xNVIDIA Container x5NVIDIA Share x3Runtime Broker...
  8. duplicate processes in the task manager

duplicate processes in the task manager: Hello, for some time I have been experiencing a problem with duplicate processes in the task manager, i.e. not every process is duplicated, e.g. I experience two processesCOM surrogate 2xCefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit 2xNVIDIA Container x5NVIDIA Share x3Runtime Broker...
  9. Excessive Duplicate Processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excessive Duplicate Processes: Noticed a few days ago, seeing an excessive amount of duplicates of several programs I use in task manager under details. Like 7 copies of steam, 6 of spotify, 8 of firefox when i only have 4 tabs open, etc. any thoughts? Also i dont think i should have literally 60+...
  10. Duplication of Processes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplication of Processes: Is anyone also experiencing the problem whereby tasks like: 1. Anti-malware service executable 2. WDI Service Host This is causing problems because it's eating up my ram and l need help with stopping this submitted by /u/Bongzeee [link] [comments]...