Windows 10: Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022

Discus and support Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When is Microsoft going to solve the issue of duplicate photos and documents in One Drive? Why is it dependent on the user? I have deleted hundreds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Jones_49, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022

When is Microsoft going to solve the issue of duplicate photos and documents in One Drive? Why is it dependent on the user? I have deleted hundreds of items and it just keeps happening. There isn't even a category for this on this "Ask a Question about One Drive. Fix it Microsoft!!

:)

Michael Jones_49, Mar 28, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

StarTech Announces New SATA Hard Drive Duplicator Dock

StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of the (SKU: SATDOCK4U3RE) USB 3.0/eSATA to SATA Standalone 1:3 Hard Drive Duplicator Dock, which enables users to perform 1:3 sector-by-sector duplication from a single SATA hard drive onto three others simultaneously, without having to connect the dock to a host computer. The Duplicator Dock also includes a SATA to IDE adapter, which provides the option of connecting an IDE hard drive in one of the SATA slots.

“IT professionals are always looking for ways to make their jobs more efficient and this new multi-drive duplicator allows them to accomplish just that,” commented StarTech.com Senior Product Manager, Carey Cline. “The ability to perform a sector by sector duplication on up to three drives simultaneously, frees up the user’s time to perform other functions while the back-ups are created in the background. The fact it acts as a standalone unit also means it doesn’t use up resources on their computer system.”

Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022 19a_thm.jpg

The duplicator dock can also be used as an external 4-bay hard drive dock, connected through either USB 3.0 or eSATA, providing an easy way to add and remove bare external hard drives from a computer system.

Other features and benefits of the Hard Drive Duplicator Dock (SATDOCK4U3RE) include:
    • Up to 72 MBps data transfer rates between drives, when used for hard drive duplication
    • Up to 5Gbps or 3Gbps data transfer rates (connected through USB 3.0 or eSATA, respectively), when utilized as an external drive docking station
    • Secure Erase feature simplifies erasing/wiping drive contents for further cloning use or disposal of a hard drive
    • Dual 60mm cooling fans mounted beneath the drives help to keep docked hard drives at optimal operating temperatures
    • Supports 2.5” or 3.5” form factor hard drives (HDDs) or Solid State Drives (SSDs)
    • Integrated LCD displays duplication progress and duplicator options menu
    • Included SATA to IDE adapter enables users to dock an IDE hard drive in place of a SATA hard drive in one of the four bays, making it possible to copy the contents of an IDE hard drive onto three SATA drives where necessary, when IDE drive is used in source slo
    The USB 3.0/eSATA to SATA Standalone 1:3 Hard Drive Duplicator Dock (SKU: SATDOCK4U3RE) is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Misco, ebuyer.com, Insight, Amazon and Dabs.com and is distributed by Ingram Micro, EntaTech and Micro-P. RRP for this product is £453.99 in the UK.

For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Mar 28, 2022
  3. How to duplicate 3 displays in Windows 10?

I'm running a setup with 1 monitor and 1 computer with an RX470 where they are connected with 3 cables: DVI Dual Link, HDMI and DP. Both Windows and the AMD software correctly detect these connections - as 3 monitors. I switch between the input type via a button on my monitor. The problem should be the same with 3 different monitors and any connection types.

Windows allows me to:

• Disable any of them.
    • Extend any of them.
    • Duplicate any 2 of them.

However, I want to duplicate all 3. I read a bit around other sites and it seems to be a limitation of Windows 10, but I didn't find a definitive source. Some suggest that you have to use additional hardware like a splitter.

How to duplicate 3 (or more) displays?

user1803551, Mar 28, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022

StarTech Announces USB Drive Duplicator

StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts, has announced the release of a new USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (SKU: USBDUP15), a portable solution for simultaneously copying one USB flash drive to up to five USB flash drives at speeds of up to 1.5GB per minute or securely erasing up to six flash drives. The duplicator is the most compact of its kind on the market, ideal for users who need a portable way to distribute data from a single flash drive onto many, or completely remove content from multiple flash drives simultaneously.

"StarTech.com's USB Flash Drive Duplicator can boost productivity and save time for IT and Marketing professionals who need to constantly generate multiple software and marketing collateral distributions while they're away from the office" said Juliet Wei, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com. "Compared to traditional CDs or DVDs, USB flash drives provide a more cost-effective and convenient way to distribute files and information. The USB Flash Drive Duplicator can drastically reduce the time needed to create multiple copies, which is extremely useful for many industries, including IT professionals who need to deploy operating system files or software, or make quick data backups, or for marketing professionals who distribute content using flash drives."

Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022 25a_thm.jpg

Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022 25b_thm.jpg

Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022 25c_thm.jpg

Features of the USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (USBDUP15), include:
    • Supports USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 Flash Drives
    • 1:5 standalone duplication with 2 duplication modes
    • Erase up to 6 USB flash drives with single-pass and multi-pass overwriting/DoD erasing
    • High-speed duplication at 1.5GB per minute
    • TAA compliant
    • Built-in LCD display
    • Check drive capacity, quality and speed with intuitive task management
    • Supports Asynchronous, Synchronous copy modes, for quick batch swapping with 64 MB of internal memory
    MSRP for StarTech.com's USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (SKU: USBDUP15) is £580.00 (GBP exc. VAT) in the UK. The drive dock will be available from Insight, Misco, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Exertis Micro-P.

For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022

1. Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022 - Similar Threads - Duplicates Drive still

2. Are Files Duplicated in One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Files Duplicated in One Drive: I hope this is a simple question with a simple answer. I have been using One Drive as a file backup, primarily my photos right now. In the One Drive Documents folder there is a Camera Roll folder and several folders where all the photos are organized by Event. For example,...
  3. Are Files Duplicated in One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Files Duplicated in One Drive: I hope this is a simple question with a simple answer. I have been using One Drive as a file backup, primarily my photos right now. In the One Drive Documents folder there is a Camera Roll folder and several folders where all the photos are organized by Event. For example,...
  4. Issue with Duplicating 3 displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Duplicating 3 displays: When I connect my Lenovo ThinkPad P1 - Gen 5 to 2 external displays and select "Duplicate" mode, 2 of the screens are duplicating but 1 is getting extended. I only have the options to "Duplicate desktops 1 and 3 / 2 and 3". I need an option to duplicate desktops 1,2 and 3....
  5. Duplicate one drive files in recent list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate one drive files in recent list: Since the last windows update I am seeing duplicate files in the recent list. It seems specific to one drive files. I am seeing one entry for the local copy and one entry for the one drive copy. I am editing the local copy and using one drive as a back up. I have tried...
  6. Duplicate one drive files in recent list

Duplicate one drive files in recent list: Since the last windows update I am seeing duplicate files in the recent list. It seems specific to one drive files. I am seeing one entry for the local copy and one entry for the one drive copy. I am editing the local copy and using one drive as a back up. I have tried...
  7. One Drive account still present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive account still present: Hi,In my office PC I had two work accounts which sync with two onedrive instances. That mean that I have two onedrive icons on my taskbar, one for each account.I removed one professional account from windows but I still have two icons, one that sync an another one without...
  8. One Drive account still present

One Drive account still present: Hi,In my office PC I had two work accounts which sync with two onedrive instances. That mean that I have two onedrive icons on my taskbar, one for each account.I removed one professional account from windows but I still have two icons, one that sync an another one without...
  9. Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicates in One Drive still 3/28/2022: When is Microsoft going to solve the issue of duplicate photos and documents in One Drive? Why is it dependent on the user? I have deleted hundreds of items and it just keeps happening. There isn't even a category for this on this "Ask a Question about One Drive. Fix it...
  10. duplicate One Drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    duplicate One Drive files: I have two drives in my HP desktop. One is an SSD with the OS. The other is a disk drive with my data. I have One Drive on the data drive with my documents and pictures. However, for some reason, there is another One Drive folder with the same files on the SSD under...