Windows 10: duplicating opened websites n a separate window

Discus and support duplicating opened websites n a separate window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have duplicating windows for the websites I have opened which slows me down when trying to switch between opened windows. how do I stop that new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abdel[], Mar 26, 2021.

1. Abdel[] Win User

duplicating opened websites n a separate window

I have duplicating windows for the websites I have opened which slows me down when trying to switch between opened windows. how do I stop that new feature?

:)

Abdel[], Mar 26, 2021

2. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2021
  4. duplicating opened websites n a separate window

Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

duplicating opened websites n a separate window

1. duplicating opened websites n a separate window - Similar Threads - duplicating opened websites

2. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  3. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  4. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a way to have individual websites open in specific locations on 4 separate monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to have individual websites open in specific locations on 4 separate monitors.: I have a four 55" monitors connected to a Intel NUC 11 Extreme Kit Beast Canyon RNUC11BTMi90001 Intel Core i9-11900KB mini PC with a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 video card and windows 11. For work I need to keep open 15-20 different sites simultaneously across all of the...
  6. Is there a way to have individual websites open in specific locations on 4 separate monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to have individual websites open in specific locations on 4 separate monitors.: I have a four 55" monitors connected to a Intel NUC 11 Extreme Kit Beast Canyon RNUC11BTMi90001 Intel Core i9-11900KB mini PC with a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 video card and windows 11. For work I need to keep open 15-20 different sites simultaneously across all of the...
  7. Opening a URL in a new window with /n

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening a URL in a new window with /n: I am trying to save a link as a shortcut on my desktop. I have the target set to "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" /n, https://www.cnn.comI want it to open in a new window, hence the /n. A new window does open, but the website doesn't load. What am I doing wrong?...
  8. Opening a URL in a new window with /n

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening a URL in a new window with /n: I am trying to save a link as a shortcut on my desktop. I have the target set to "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" /n, https://www.cnn.comI want it to open in a new window, hence the /n. A new window does open, but the website doesn't load. What am I doing wrong?...
  9. Duplicate Folder on Separate Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Folder on Separate Drive: I have a folder on my C drive desktop. I want to save a copy of all my work that goes into that folder, into a duplicate folder on my D drive. I want it to be seamless without having to manually copy everything from C to D drive each day. Something like an auto backup....
  10. Google Opens in a Separate Window

in Browsers and Email
    Google Opens in a Separate Window: It's a Google icon on the taskbar, how can I make it get added to the row of other windows listed at top of screen? W10, Internet Explorer 29861