Windows 10: Duplicating short clips

Discus and support Duplicating short clips in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I am using Video Editor for light video projects. Is there any way that I can duplicate all the clips as shown in the picture without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arifzainal, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Duplicating short clips

Hi there,

I am using Video Editor for light video projects.

Is there any way that I can duplicate all the clips as shown in the picture without me doing it manually one by one for each clip?

Thank you very much.Duplicating short clips [​IMG]

:)

arifzainal, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

[WTB]   MP3 player/Portable media player

right, the ugly one *Frown Duplicating short clips :(

features are good, its on the short list.

Any other suggestions? what about Zune/zen etc?

Mussels, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Duplicating short clips

how do I clip out a section of an audio file using movie maker

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I would suggest you to follow below steps to clip out,

1. Click on Start Menu, go to
      All programs and scroll up and click on Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Click on the Import media button, located along the toolbar.
    3. Browse and select the audio file.
    4. Select the play button.
    5. Click on the split icon located beneath Windows media player at the point in which you want to begin clipping the sound.
    6. Try playing the clipped track, if you intend to clip further. Select split when you reach the desired stopping point within the track.
    7. This will create a new track, titled Name of Song (2).

Hope it helps

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Duplicating short clips

1. Duplicating short clips - Similar Threads - Duplicating short clips

2. Game Clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Clips: Usually, when i'm gaming and something weird or funny or so happens, i capture it with a 30 second clip from the xbox game bar and everything works, my mic, my mates on discord and the game gets captured, but as soon as i make a clip, where spotify is playing in the...
  3. clip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clip: hi pi want to ask something how save game clip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip/f4127832-f3c8-4ca1-aafb-496bb5400255
  4. Taskbar clipping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar clipping: [ATTACH] Basically, my taskbar (which is positioned at the top) clips through maximized applications. Any fix as to fix this? Context below. As you see, there's the thin grey bit which is my chrome window being overlapped by the taskbar. This only happens with Chrome. Any...
  5. Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamebar clipping - no microphone in clips?: I'm making montages thru ALT-Win-G shortcut, but I would like to record my microphone in those clips too. Can't find anywhere in settings, does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Flyxor [link] [comments]...
  6. Screen Clipping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Clipping: When using the snip tool, it no longer gives me an option to save. The clipping is on the clipboard, but it no longer gives a pop up option to save it to pictures. It was working fine last time I used it, and now it is not. How do I fix it, and why does stuff like that always...
  7. clip board

clip board: how to access Clip Board in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-board/2ffc8422-44ad-401c-8cb9-a3671b252e5a
  8. clip board

clip board: Where is the clipboard in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-board/2884d215-794a-4a4f-bef0-689ffe6251cc
  9. clip board

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clip board: How do I copy and paste an item from clip board? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-board/fcc9c33f-6ce6-4118-9f29-cc565a009cee"
  10. Gaming Clips

Gaming Clips: Often, ill be gaming, and have a funny moment, crazy clutches, etc. and i try to record them, and when i look at recordings they end up corrupted and they play the sound, but only show the loading screen of the game. This has been happening quite a bit. Does anyone know how...