Windows 10: duplicating

Discus and support duplicating in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Music files are duplicating and if I try to delete them, they just do the same again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RuneMyhrvold, Jul 1, 2019.

1. duplicating

My Music files are duplicating and if I try to delete them, they just do the same again

:)

RuneMyhrvold, Jul 1, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 1, 2019
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Jul 1, 2019
  4. duplicating

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

duplicating

1. duplicating - Similar Threads - duplicating

2. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  3. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  4. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop: Hi, I recently noticed that some of my Folders and files duplicates into my desktop. For example Spotify shortcut that is located at C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs or some of my repos from Github that are locally stored and much more...
  6. Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop

Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop: Hi, I recently noticed that some of my Folders and files duplicates into my desktop. For example Spotify shortcut that is located at C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs or some of my repos from Github that are locally stored and much more...
  7. When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...: When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-transfering-pictures-to-my-external-hard/3b13f5ec-5a7d-45e2-b94d-01061aff7328
  8. When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...

When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...: When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-transfering-pictures-to-my-external-hard/3b13f5ec-5a7d-45e2-b94d-01061aff7328
  9. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.: I cannot delete it, rename it or move it. When I try to delete it, it will say that the file is not located there anymore. I have tried to use command prompt yet nothing worked. I delete the original folder but the duplicate still exist but doesn't contain anything even if it...
  10. Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.

Help! I got a duplicate folder which has the same name and is located in the same directory.: I cannot delete it, rename it or move it. When I try to delete it, it will say that the file is not located there anymore. I have tried to use command prompt yet nothing worked. I delete the original folder but the duplicate still exist but doesn't contain anything even if it...