Windows 10: Duplication of emails

Discus and support Duplication of emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Out of the blue receiving triplicate quad, etc. emails. I delete and they keep appearing. How do I get this problem corrected?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DebraMcLaughlin, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Duplication of emails

Out of the blue receiving triplicate quad, etc. emails. I delete and they keep appearing. How do I get this problem corrected?

:)

DebraMcLaughlin, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

I am getting duplicate emails.

Hi Nita_611,

Thank you for providing a link. I reviewed the page so I know the exact steps performed, but I didn't see anything that would explain why the emails are duplicating. I have some additional questions as to how you have your email accounts set up.

By chance are any of your email accounts forwarding to another one of your accounts? If so, is the account the emails are forwarding to also listed under email + accounts?

If they are that would certainly explain why emails are duplicating and turning forwarding options off should stop the duplicates. I'll be researching other possibilities as well.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Aug 13, 2019
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    I am getting duplicate emails.

Hi Nita_611,

Thank you for the update. I don't believe I've seen the article you mentioned, can you provide us the address for it? Once we're able to look through the steps she lists in the article we should be able to better clarify why these emails are duplicating.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Aug 13, 2019
  4. AndreaC Win User

Duplication of emails

Duplicate emails in Outlook

I am currently receiving all my emails in Outlook in duplicate. This has been happening since i upgraded to Windows 10.
    I had a number of problems with a previous email address @btinternet.com being spammed, so all my emails to that
    address are forwarded to my @outlook.com address; but they were not being received in duplicate before the upgrade, it all worked perfectly. Please can someone advise me how to stop this happening? Many thanks.

AndreaC, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Duplication of emails

1. Duplication of emails - Similar Threads - Duplication emails

2. Receiving Tens of 1000's of Duplicate Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving Tens of 1000's of Duplicate Emails: I know this isn't technically an MS issue, but I am asking you out of frustration because I have been unable to get help elsewhere. Ok, about 3 or 4 weeks ago, my mailbox began to be populated with 10's of 1000s of duplicate emails. They come from all sources, political...
  3. Receiving Tens of 1000's of Duplicate Emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving Tens of 1000's of Duplicate Emails: I know this isn't technically an MS issue, but I am asking you out of frustration because I have been unable to get help elsewhere. Ok, about 3 or 4 weeks ago, my mailbox began to be populated with 10's of 1000s of duplicate emails. They come from all sources, political...
  4. Duplicate User Account OR Change User Account email - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate User Account OR Change User Account email - Windows 10: Hi,I have a laptop with LOTS of customisations literally thousands that I need for the businesses I run.It is all running great, doing exactly as I want.Unfortunately, my Microsoft account was hacked and stolen. And in typical Microsoft fashion, they have "been able to...
  5. Duplicate User Account OR Change User Account email - Windows 10

Duplicate User Account OR Change User Account email - Windows 10: Hi,I have a laptop with LOTS of customisations literally thousands that I need for the businesses I run.It is all running great, doing exactly as I want.Unfortunately, my Microsoft account was hacked and stolen. And in typical Microsoft fashion, they have "been able to...
  6. Duplicate User Account OR Change User Account email - Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do I stop duplicate email headings?

How do I stop duplicate email headings?: How do I stop unnecessary duplicate headings for emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-duplicate-email-headings/313035e3-61b7-463f-a716-cd865e098946
  8. How do I stop duplicate email headings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop duplicate email headings?: How do I stop unnecessary duplicate headings for emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-duplicate-email-headings/313035e3-61b7-463f-a716-cd865e098946
  9. How do I stop duplicate email headings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to remove duplicate email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate email account: Hi,My laptop has a duplicate email account which make Office unstable and unhappy.In Settings > Accounts > Emails and Account my email appear twice Work or school account.The only difference between both is : one says "All apps can sign me in" and the other "Microsoft apps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lately when I send an email it goes in duplicate or triplicate. What is doing that?