Windows 10: Duplication of emails

Discus and support Duplication of emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Out of the blue receiving triplicate quad, etc. emails. I delete and they keep appearing. How do I get this problem corrected?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DebraMcLaughlin, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Duplication of emails

Out of the blue receiving triplicate quad, etc. emails. I delete and they keep appearing. How do I get this problem corrected?

:)

DebraMcLaughlin, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

I am getting duplicate emails.

Hi Nita_611,

Thank you for providing a link. I reviewed the page so I know the exact steps performed, but I didn't see anything that would explain why the emails are duplicating. I have some additional questions as to how you have your email accounts set up.

By chance are any of your email accounts forwarding to another one of your accounts? If so, is the account the emails are forwarding to also listed under email + accounts?

If they are that would certainly explain why emails are duplicating and turning forwarding options off should stop the duplicates. I'll be researching other possibilities as well.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Aug 13, 2019
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    I am getting duplicate emails.

Hi Nita_611,

Thank you for the update. I don't believe I've seen the article you mentioned, can you provide us the address for it? Once we're able to look through the steps she lists in the article we should be able to better clarify why these emails are duplicating.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Aug 13, 2019
  4. AndreaC Win User

Duplication of emails

Duplicate emails in Outlook

I am currently receiving all my emails in Outlook in duplicate. This has been happening since i upgraded to Windows 10.
    I had a number of problems with a previous email address @btinternet.com being spammed, so all my emails to that
    address are forwarded to my @outlook.com address; but they were not being received in duplicate before the upgrade, it all worked perfectly. Please can someone advise me how to stop this happening? Many thanks.

AndreaC, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Duplication of emails

1. Duplication of emails - Similar Threads - Duplication emails

2. elete a duplicate Drive D partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    elete a duplicate Drive D partition: How do I delete a duplicate Drive D partition. In file explorer, two Drive D folders appear. One has a down arrow on the drive D icon. Ther other has a music note icon next to the Drive D. Opening either one displays the same content. DIsk manager shows only on drive D....
  3. Delete a duplicate Drive D partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a duplicate Drive D partition: How do I delete a duplicate Drive D partition. In file explorer, two Drive D folders appear. One has a down arrow on the drive D icon. Ther other has a music note icon next to the Drive D. Opening either one displays the same content. DIsk manager shows only on drive D....
  4. How to delete Duplicated System Folders from "This PC"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete Duplicated System Folders from "This PC": Hi Team, Good day. In my PC there are some duplicate System Folders created automatically [ATTACH] I have tried to make changes in registry "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders" but no use. Kindly advise....
  5. Duplicate email accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate email accounts: I somehow have duplicate sync Hotmail accounts on my Windows 10 PC. I used to have just one account, until this morning. Then Windows alerted me that I have a problem with my account and prompted me to automatically fix the problem by re-authenticating. I did, and I now have...
  6. duplicate emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate emails: How can I stop getting duplicate emails in the Windows 10 mail. I entered 3 different email accts does this cause this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-emails/e79a658e-9c0b-45a7-98e7-f09a6405f3c8
  7. Duplicate emails in "Sent" folder

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate emails in "Sent" folder: Hi, I am using WLM with Win 10. I have since June 20 switched the account over to IMAP in Hotmail. Just recently every time I send an email it shows in the "SENT" folder twice but it is only received once by the recipient? Does anyone know why this is taking place and what...
  8. WLM sending duplicate emails

in Browsers and Email
    WLM sending duplicate emails: When sending emails in WLM set up for IMAP I am getting the following error? The emails remain in the "Outbox" and then when they are fnally sent they are sent two or three times??? Can anyone provide some assistance as to why this is going on all of a sudden? Thanks...
  9. Duplicate emails in Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate emails in Outlook: I am currently receiving all my emails in Outlook in duplicate. This has been happening since i upgraded to Windows 10. I had a number of problems with a previous email address @btinternet.com being spammed, so all my emails to that address are forwarded to my @outlook.com...
  10. Duplicate emails

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate emails: I have two pop3 emails on btinternet.com . I am using Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 . When I receive an email to one address ,it appears in both !! Can anyone put me right so that an email to one address only goes to that address and not both . Thanks Sid 42538