Windows 10: Duplication of Installed updates ??

Discus and support Duplication of Installed updates ?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently installed an update for Skype however whilst the installed history shows only one install for KB4475564, if I click on 'uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surfing69, Aug 9, 2019.

1. surfing69 Win User

Duplication of Installed updates ??

I recently installed an update for Skype

however whilst the installed history shows only one install for KB4475564, if I click on 'uninstall updates', I see 3 entries for this install with the same description and date.

any idea why?

:)

surfing69, Aug 9, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 9, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Duplication of Installed updates ?? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Duplication of Installed updates ??

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Duplication of Installed updates ??

1. Duplication of Installed updates ?? - Similar Threads - Duplication Installed updates

2. Duplicates found in Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicates found in Duplicate Files: I’m in the process of cleaning up my pictures. I scanned a folder of photos with Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro and found I had no duplicates. However, when I scanned that same folder with Duplicate Files through Windows 10 the program told me I had duplicates of many les. I’m...
  3. Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly

in Browsers and Email
    Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly: Version 1909 Somehow I ended up with two Firefoxes installed. (It pretty much has to be my fault). They are both 64 bit and the same version. One is in Program Files/Mozilla Firefox and the other is in Users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Mozilla Firefox. If I go into Settings/Apps &...
  4. Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove duplicate Firefox installation cleanly: Version 1909 Somehow I ended up with two Firefoxes installed. (It pretty much has to be my fault). They are both 64 bit and the same version. One is in Program Files/Mozilla Firefox and the other is in Users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Mozilla Firefox. If I go into Settings/Apps &...
  5. Duplicate updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplicate updates: I suspect that my PC has downloaded duplicate updates. Please help me to check if it is really so and correct. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-updates/8dcbef9f-e33e-4e0e-971a-8d0822636495
  6. How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer: Screw your warnings about Microsoft community forum!! If you are giving warnings to be aware about your Forum, Then you need to put a stop to that forum now!! (I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL ABOUT SAFETY, AM I WRONG)????? What I need to know is from an actual Microsoft or Windows...
  7. Duplicate updates, Is that possible?????????????

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate updates, Is that possible?????????????: Screw your warnings about Microsoft community forum!! If you are giving warnings to be aware about your Forum, Then you need to put a stop to that forum now!! (I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL ABOUT SAFETY, AM I WRONG)????? What I need to know is from an actual Microsoft or Windows...
  8. Duplicate Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Duplicate Updates: I have a question. I was running a virus scan the today and it told me it scanned over 1,000,000 items. But my laptop has barely anything on it. So I used WiseUninstaller to get rid of any junk I could have. But apparently, it told me that I had multiple, duplicate windows 10...
  9. Duplicate Updates for Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Duplicate Updates for Office 2013: Hello, after several tries and re-tries to install some Office 2013 updates, it was giving me errors or download problems, now my win10 seems to be happy with its updates. My problem NOW is that i have multiple and duplicate (x3 or x5) entries in the installed entries in...
  10. AU Installed Duplicate Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AU Installed Duplicate Monitor: Since installing the AU I’ve noticed an ongoing issue with the speakers in my monitor. I have a Dell U3425W that uses a miniDisplayPort. I have no sound devices other than the speakers that are built into the monitor. Every few days I notice that there is no sound playing...