Windows 10: Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?

Discus and support Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In Windows 10 Photos App is it possible to edit the duration of playback pictures in a storyboard? Plus are there any help tutorials for this App?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Julie2NQ, May 6, 2020.

1. Julie2NQ Win User

Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?

In Windows 10 Photos App is it possible to edit the duration of playback pictures in a storyboard?

Plus are there any help tutorials for this App?

:)

Julie2NQ, May 6, 2020
  2. HAMMERBR0 Win User

Video Editor multiple durations

When I uploaded hundreds of pictures, then added them to the storyboard, there was no way to select all of the pictures and change the durations at the same time. I am trying to create a timelapse video with the duration of each picture at 0.5 seconds,
    not the standard 3 seconds. Pressing ctrl+a did not do the trick nor did right clicking then pressing select all (that was not even an option).

HAMMERBR0, May 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Photos App

How to select multiple pictures in the storyboard of photos app? It allows only one to be selected and edited. Its too cumbersome if you have 200 photos and try to edit each one for duration color filters or theme etc.

Elumalai Sivamani USRE, May 6, 2020
  4. learner08 Win User

silverlight transition on storyboard with codebehind

trying to begin a storyboard by using

<Image x:Name="MovingImage" Source="/TouchApp;component/Rocks.jpg" MaxWidth="120"> <Image.RenderTransform>
    <TranslateTransform />
    </Image.RenderTransform>
    </Image>
    <Grid.Resources>
    <Storyboard x:Key="TransformImage">
    <DoubleAnimation Storyboard.TargetName="MovingImage" Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Image.RenderTransform).(TranslateTransform.X)" By="100" Duration="0:0:3"> </DoubleAnimation>
    </Storyboard>
    </Grid.Resources>

and the code behind

if ((touchPoint.Position.X >= 1.00 || touchPoint.Position.X <= 150.00) && (touchPoint.Position.Y >= 0.00 || touchPoint.Position.X <= 200.00))
    {
    var theMainWnd = Application.Current.RootVisual as MainPage;
    Storyboard myStoryboard = (Storyboard)(theMainWnd.FindName("TransformImage")); myStoryboard.Begin();
    }

but so far it does not have any transition to neither left or right,

learner08, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard? - Similar Threads - Duration Pictures Photos

2. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  3. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  4. song duration on photos

song duration on photos: my duration for the song that im trying to put on a slideshow isn't moving how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/song-duration-on-photos/7e28f0a9-65c4-493e-8684-c5652d3a61e6
  5. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...
  6. Change duration of an imported video in Photos App

Change duration of an imported video in Photos App: Hello I've imported photos and a video into my project. The imported video, which is 9 minutes long, only displays for 2 seconds. How do I change the duration? Many thanks...
  7. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...
  8. Photo video storyboard timing

Photo video storyboard timing: I have burst shots that I am trying to make into small videos. How do I change the default 3sec timing to the timing I want -- without changing each. individual. photo!...
  9. Photo video storyboard timing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo video storyboard timing: I have burst shots that I am trying to make into small videos. How do I change the default 3sec timing to the timing I want -- without changing each. individual. photo!...
  10. Windows 10 Photos Storyboard

Windows 10 Photos Storyboard: Hi, I just spent 4 hours creating a storyboard and now the screen is black and just spinning. Please tell me I did not lose all my work? I am new to all of this? Was my storyboard too long? Is it free? It lets me create a new storyboard in shorter length. Thank you in...