Windows 10: Duration of Time played does not seem accurate

Discus and support Duration of Time played does not seem accurate in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I only played TWO games in the challenge. One Easy and One Medium and it says total time played is THREE PLUS hours?? Its happened many other... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ill45NC, Oct 28, 2019.

1. ill45NC Win User

Duration of Time played does not seem accurate

I only played TWO games in the challenge. One Easy and One Medium and it says total time played is THREE PLUS hours??

Its happened many other times. Once when i checked leaderboard, it showed NINE (9hours. It's no big deal I guess, but somethings not right. Thanks..

Pat October 28, 2019

:)

ill45NC, Oct 28, 2019

2. C5 duration of each call

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you with this simple question concerning the C5: I already had what I wanted but don't find it anymore.

Here it is: a list of all individual calls with their starting time and duration (in addition the list had one of the three symbols for in, out, not accepted). More precisely the list looked like this

symbol | telephone number | starting time

Using Options C5 switched to a whole screen with information of the active item, including the duration of the call.

Please help me find this list again.

Thanks in advance

farkas---01, Oct 28, 2019
  3. c# subtract elements of a list

This.
    Create EventInfo class with DateTime EventStart, DateTime EventEnd, and a TimeSpan property Duration (with only getter) that gets EventEnd-EventStart.
    Then you keep the list of EventInfo instances.

BiggieShady, Oct 28, 2019
  4. 7thSense Win User

7thSense, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Duration of Time played does not seem accurate - Similar Threads - Duration played does

2. Quick Assist - Longer Time Duration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist - Longer Time Duration: Hi, I'm using Quick Assist and have experienced that every hour, it sends a notice which must be confirmed within 15 seconds to continue using otherwise it gets disconnected. Is there a way to disable this? Or are there other ways to have longer time to connect in Quick...
  3. Most accurate time server for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most accurate time server for Windows: Hi,I wonder which is the most accurate time server for Windows 11 other than time.windows.com?Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-accurate-time-server-for-windows/5303412c-edbb-421f-81b2-99c16f54e66e
  4. Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?: I use some business tablet for win 10. I need to use hub because it has only one normal USB slot and2 of those godawfull USB type C's. The hub tends to often disconnect for a moment when I adjust postion of the tablet. It weren't big of an issue for like 6 months untill now....
  5. Task duration time question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task duration time question: I am running a Robocopy task using a a script in a .bat file. What command lines would I have to incorporate into the script that will post somewhere i.e. a text file the start and ending time of the task so its duration can be ascertained? This does not seem possible...
  6. WiFi network adapter time duration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi network adapter time duration: [ATTACH] The Duration and Activity Bytes values wont reset after shutting down or restarting the PC on WiFi network adapter they are incrementing please advise...
  7. the time won"t stay accurate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the time won"t stay accurate: the time on my computer will not stay accurate/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-time-wont-stay-accurate/837be560-a8c3-404a-95bc-c2f233a94919
  8. time server does not seem to be syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    time server does not seem to be syncing: ok, so, i have a bit strange problem: syncing with an internet time server manually does the trick of getting the correct time all the time, but then, next day I have another 2 hours missing on my windows clock and some other program have a strange behavior. for example...
  9. setting time accurately with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting time accurately with Windows 10: How do I adjust the time manually to within 1 second of accuracy with Windows 10. It only seems to allow me to adjust the hours and minutes. I need to adjust the seconds....
  10. Auto play does not seem to be working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto play does not seem to be working.: These are my settings, flash drives do not open explorer when plugged in. Nothing happening when I drop in a Blu-ray, nothing happening when I drop in a blank CD *Sad They show up in Explorer, but no auto play happening at all. Any ideas why not ? TIA *Smile 68148