Windows 10: During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple...

Discus and support During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple account was hacked. How do I check my computer is clean from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Héctor IvánCadena, Jul 25, 2020.

1. During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple...

During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple account was hacked. How do I check my computer is clean from their hacking?

Also on the remote access he purchased an XBOX card of 100 USD. I redeemed it when I notice the scam. Can I get my money back from Microsoft?

:)

Héctor IvánCadena, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Cetvies Win User

i have gave remote access

i have gave remote access to a company after understanding it was a scam. my computer seemed stopped working, i had problem with internet and word, and also i already install windows 10 on a old computer to realise it was not compatible with, without being
    able to remove window 10. these guys told me windows will stopped you using your computer ever. i checked like a dummy support.me thinking it was microsoft.

i allowed access what can i do to prevent these guys to harm me or to enter my computer again??

Cetvies, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Receiving VOIPcalls and Apple INC. calls.

I've been getting these calls on my house phone that says it's from a VOIP caller with a phone number. I don't answer it as I have no idea what it is. Could someone please tell me what is a VOIP caller??? Also been getting calls from APPLE INC. stating
    that I have a security issue with my apple account ( I don't have a apple account.) and I should speak to one of their tech people. I also don't answer that as I think it is a scam of some sort. I have my answering machine on 24/7 and I don't answer unless
    I know who is calling. Is anyone else getting these calls?

elizabethsalazar71, Jul 25, 2020
  4. DarkUrse Win User

During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple...

Windows 10 - apple touchpad driver incomplete or damaged

I ended up asking on microsoft answers forum and a support engineer gave me the perfect answer.

Her answer was as follow :

And it does !

DarkUrse, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple...

1. During a scam call I gave remote access to an "Apple representative" that told me my Apple... - Similar Threads - During scam call

2. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonjour/Apple: I have lost the Bonjour and Apple Mobile Device folders on Windows 10, so I can no longer access my iphone on the PC.Neither show in Services.msc. or in Device Manager.Connecting my Iphone tells me I have to download Itunes, but I already have it installed, and I have seen...
  3. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bonjour/Apple: I have lost the Bonjour and Apple Mobile Device folders on Windows 10, so I can no longer access my iphone on the PC.Neither show in Services.msc. or in Device Manager.Connecting my Iphone tells me I have to download Itunes, but I already have it installed, and I have seen...
  4. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apple II Apple SOS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apple II Apple SOS: Type jloadType JX$ = "OMG"Type Type JX$ = "I AMNOTABLETOBACKSPACEJpring https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/apple-ii-apple-sos/da9544c6-75bf-4408-8f69-14b3f7a29c5b
  6. Microsoft or Apple?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft or Apple?: My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants. Would you rather use Microsoft Windows 10 and a custom PC or would you prefer an Apple product with macOS? Apple and their high price policy is in my...
  7. Apple Laptop

Apple Laptop: Well my apple laptop would not start, and I found this company named Unifiedsols. Thier tech diagnosed the problem the same day, advised me as to what the next steps were going to do. My problem was solved, very affordably and with great professionalism. I highly recommend...
  8. Receiving VOIPcalls and Apple INC. calls.

Receiving VOIPcalls and Apple INC. calls.: I've been getting these calls on my house phone that says it's from a VOIP caller with a phone number. I don't answer it as I have no idea what it is. Could someone please tell me what is a VOIP caller??? Also been getting calls from APPLE INC. stating that I have a...
  9. Apple users scammed because of higher income

Apple users scammed because of higher income: Hi there This could be a bit of a relief for Windows users Seems Apple users are being scammed more (or at least targeted more) because it's perceived (not always correctly though) that they have a higher disposable income. Online scams 'target Apple customers for...
  10. Apple drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple drivers: im trying to recover my iphone 6 as its been disabled after too many passcode attempts, the only way i can recover is by the itunes recovery option but everytime i connect my iphone to the laptop its not recognising, any ideas? do i need to get some sort of driver installed...