Windows 10: During full screen video (YouTube, Netflix), my taskbar appears every 20 seconds or so and...

Discus and support During full screen video (YouTube, Netflix), my taskbar appears every 20 seconds or so and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know other people have had this problem and usually restarting the windows task manager solves this, but even though that worked once, the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/prof_mcquack, Jan 19, 2020.

1. During full screen video (YouTube, Netflix), my taskbar appears every 20 seconds or so and...

I know other people have had this problem and usually restarting the windows task manager solves this, but even though that worked once, the problem came back and won't go away no matter what I do. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/prof_mcquack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/prof_mcquack, Jan 19, 2020

2. Taskbar keeps appearing and exiting full screen on videos with Windows 10

I have come across an issue that appears to be happening with many people and i cannot find a resolution. The symptoms are as follows:

*Taskbar randomly appears when it is set to auto-hide

*Full screen videos will exit and desktop is displayed, video will not come back unless you use the Alt-Tab function.

* Full screen games minimise and desktop is displayed

I have tried the following:

* update video driver

* run sfc

* exited all running applications on the taskbar

* create local user and test

* Run windows reset

* Turned on quiet hours

The following are examples of sites/apps that cause this issue.

* NetFlix App

* Netflix via MS Edge

* Netflix via Firefox

* Itunes Content

* Youtube via MS Edge

* Youtube via Firefox

this is an extremely frustrating issue that appears to be native to Windows 10 somehow. Please advise

MatthewRead_1980, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    taskbar appearing over Youtube videos in Windows 10

Hi Joshua,

Conflicts with the latest update is one of the possible reasons why the taskbar is appearing when you are watching videos in full screen. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Which version and OS build is currently installed on your laptop?
    • Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried restarting your device and see if you will encounter the same issue?

Meanwhile, you can try to follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    thread
    that was provided by KristenKim on June 9, 2016 as a workaround.

We will be waiting for your response.

Eric Ber, Jan 19, 2020
  4. During full screen video (YouTube, Netflix), my taskbar appears every 20 seconds or so and...

netflix and youtube green screen

My pc has started to not play videos on netflix and youtube, there is just a green screen with sound, I have windows 8.1, any ideas?

alanmcdonald1, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

During full screen video (YouTube, Netflix), my taskbar appears every 20 seconds or so and...

1. During full screen video (YouTube, Netflix), my taskbar appears every 20 seconds or so and... - Similar Threads - During full screen

2. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  3. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  4. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  6. Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background music of videos playing on Netflix, YouTube etc. disappears during video calls...: Using Asus Zenbook Flip 14, Windows 11Watching video with bluetooth earphones connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-of-videos-playing-on-netflix/466de720-d0cb-45d9-887c-f43056086d4a
  7. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second: This happened out of nowhere It just happened like that after I left my laptop for a few hours When I got back.. I lost my network adapters, my sound and video keeps getting stuck.. I use an AMD laptop Dell G5 SE 5505, Ryzen 7 4800H, Radeon RX 5600M I checked my Event Viewer...
  8. Hiding taskbar during full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar during full screen: My taskbar in windows 10 is still on screen during full screen videos and games. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fxhd/hiding_taskbar_during_full_screen/
  9. PC Freezes During All Video Playback (YouTube, Netflix, etc.)

PC Freezes During All Video Playback (YouTube, Netflix, etc.): Okay, so just recently my Windows 10 laptop (Acer Aspire ES 15) has started to freeze a few minutes after I start watching a video, whether it be on YouTube or Netflix. The whole system COMPLETELY freezes (cursor unresponsive, Ctrl+Shift+Esc won't open task manager,...
  10. BSOD During youtube videos

BSOD During youtube videos: So i very recently did a clean install of windows 10 and have experienced 2 BSOD since then and only when i was watching youtube videos. I did some of my own troubleshooting and tried reinstalling drivers but i got a second BSOD shortly after. Any help is greatly...