Windows 10: During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I...

Discus and support During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Office 365 Home last night and came home to install it in my new computer. During installation, the screen said I needed to talk with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mredspa, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Mredspa Win User

During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I...

I purchased Office 365 Home last night and came home to install it in my new computer. During installation, the screen said I needed to talk with someone at 844-546-5500. I called the number and several minutes into the call I expressed concern that he may not be with Office. He seemed offended. He wanted me to pay money to scan my computer to eliminate the reasons for blockage. At that time I ended the call. Can someone help me to find a reliable way to clean up the problem preventing installation of 365 please?

:)

Mredspa, Jan 15, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 15, 2019
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jan 15, 2019
  4. During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I...

need to re-install office 365 personal on windows 10 p.c.

Hi Jane,

One common cause that may inhibit the reinstallation of Office 365 on a device is that the number of installs exceeded that limit of your subscription or the old Office 365 installation used on your device has not yet been deactivated under your account.
    To assist in resolving your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you completed?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What were the steps you took and where did you get the installer for Office 365?

In the meantime, you can check the articles below on how you can manage your Office 365 account as well as deactivate active Office 365 installations. Also, the article we provided titled " Troubleshoot installing Office" has an option labeled "How
    do I reinstall Office?
    " under the "Common questions" section of the article. This option includes detailed steps on how you can reinstall Office 365.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jordan Dom, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I...

1. During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I... - Similar Threads - During installation Office

2. Office Professional Plus 2019 redirected to 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Professional Plus 2019 redirected to 365: I recently installed Windows 10 on my laptop and then installed Office professional Plus 2019. When I launch Office Apps they want me to sign in and treat me like I need to switch to 365. This, I understand is because Microsoft has embedded program redirects into the...
  3. New 365 Office Family Home account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New 365 Office Family Home account: I am confused because I have a 365 Office Business account and 365 Office Home Family account. Are they two different downloads and how do I keep them separate?...
  4. I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365: I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365 I signed up for free trial but it didn't download properly so I thought it did not work today I received an email saying I have been charged ‪ 1,499.00‬ EGP to purchase it. I want refund as i don't want Microsoft Office...
  5. office 365 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 home: I have Office 365 Home. If I install one of my allowed installs, on my grandaughters computer. How does it get installed. Do I need to use my email etc.to allow the Install? Does she get her own One Drive etc and not have to use mine? I know I am allowed 5 installs, but does...
  6. office 365 home-

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 home-: I started downloading office home and relized for my situation maybe I should get office 365 Business would I have to delete office home and start over again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-home/fdbce82c-6740-485f-a58c-d1a7b4cb4852
  7. office 365 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 365 home: I purchased office 365 home for a client 4/20/2019 O/N 4673708331 but Microsoft thinks i own it, my client can't do anything with it as it appears to belong to me. How to change it to correct owner as owner unable to manage the account...
  8. office 365 home

office 365 home: Could anyone help me to understand complicated things please? I got Office 365 home Up to 6 people 12 -months subscription pc and mac. I opened inside was Start steps and install steps and product key card. 25 digits were uncovered so I typed this number to see what happens....
  9. Office 365 Home

Office 365 Home: Looky this, folks: Microsoft Office 365 Home Mac Download - Newegg.com The link says Mac, but at Newegg, it's for PC/Mac. 122842
  10. Office 365 home, freeing up an installation

Office 365 home, freeing up an installation: we have office 365 home. I know you can install it on 5 different machines. Currently we have it on two machines. One of which I am thinking of selling. So if I uninstall office on this machine will that free up a slot or is the fact I installed it forever linked and I won't...