Windows 10: Dużo errorów

Discus and support Dużo errorów in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dobrze, więc tak ostatnio kilka razy resetowałem swój laptop ponieważ strasznie zacinał, i co chwilę wyskakiwał error o różnym temacie np. CRITICAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasiekDąbrowski1, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Dużo errorów

Dobrze, więc tak ostatnio kilka razy resetowałem swój laptop ponieważ strasznie zacinał, i co chwilę wyskakiwał error o różnym temacie np. CRITICAL PROCES DIED myślałem, że całkowity reset systemu pomoże. Początkowo wydawalo się że wszystko jest git ale gdy próbowałem cokolwiek zainstalowac i to uruchomić pojawia sie error i laptop się wyłącza i gdy próbuję teraz go wyłączyć to nie mogę ponieważ wyskakują inne errory np. No booable divice, PXE-... itp. Początkowo kombinowałem w BIOSie i error znikał ale teraz przejrzałem wszystkie poradniki na internecie i żaden mi nie pomógł. Wiec prosze o pomoc was. Z góry dziękuje

:)

JasiekDąbrowski1, Dec 11, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update and DU meter Reporting Error

Hi, installed v7.15 on my 64 bit anniversary upgrade Win 10 Pro.. DU meter works, which suggests no intrinsic incompatibility. Which version have you got installed?

dalchina, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    deleting administrator account w/o having password

When it asks non-admin accounts for an admin password to authorise something, it routinely suggests the last admin account used. If you click on More choices, you will see a list of admin accounts and you can just select the one you now have access to. The next time the dialog appears it will suggest that as the admin account to use to give permission to proceed.

Dużo errorów [​IMG]

Once you have done this and seen it all working, you can either delete her old account [after having checked her user folders to make sure there is nothing there you need] or, assuming it is a local account not an MSAccount, just reset her password then put on a new one** so that the account is available as a spare admin.

** Which you should write down.

Denis

4. Dużo errorów

Mouse w/o boarders

Hello recently I downloaded Mouse w/o boarders however it will not work, I would put in the ip and pc name and it would start connecting but then it fails and says connection error and something about fix dns or ip mapping.

Please help, thank you

------------------------------

Joshua

Joshua Bayliss-Stranks, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Dużo errorów

1. Dużo errorów - Similar Threads - Dużo errorów

2. Dlaczego mój komputer pracuje tak wolno, ma przecież jeszcze mało aplikacji i dużo pamięci...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dlaczego mój komputer pracuje tak wolno, ma przecież jeszcze mało aplikacji i dużo pamięci...: chciałbym przyśpieszyć mój komputer w windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dlaczego-m%C3%B3j-komputer-pracuje-tak-wolno-ma/719e5c26-fa42-4810-8bcd-5a21f534172a
  3. Dlaczego mój komputer pracuje tak wolno, ma przecież jeszcze mało aplikacji i dużo pamięci...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dlaczego mój komputer pracuje tak wolno, ma przecież jeszcze mało aplikacji i dużo pamięci...: chciałbym przyśpieszyć mój komputer w windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dlaczego-m%C3%B3j-komputer-pracuje-tak-wolno-ma/719e5c26-fa42-4810-8bcd-5a21f534172a