Windows 10: dv6 laptop beats audio speakers

Discus and support dv6 laptop beats audio speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was recently given a laptop and I did a complete restore on it back to factory. It has beats and the volume button in the corner has an X. I ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bbechrysler, Jul 21, 2019.

1. dv6 laptop beats audio speakers

I was recently given a laptop and I did a complete restore on it back to factory.

It has beats and the volume button in the corner has an X.

I ran the troubleshooters after looking online and I have an option for the HDMI plug in and my Bluetooth headphones but no option for the "speakers" all the online help ive found has this option for the troubleshooter but mine does not. I believe this is the source of the problem, but have no idea what my next step to fix it is.

:)

bbechrysler, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Elly Win User

Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing

Recently installed win10 on my hp envy dv6-7363cl.
    Laptop came with win8. It had a fingerprint scanner and beats audio speakers.
    Is there a way I can get both back since the two are all hardware of the machine?
    I have installed the fingerprint scanner driver and the hp simplepass software but I still can use the scanner.
    What can I do? What about the beats audio feature, can I get it back?

3. Beats Audio

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with audio problem.

This issue may occur due to the out dated driver. Try the below method and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Windows sound troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshoot on the search bar and click on
      troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound and click on
      Playing audio.

• Now click on Advanced button and click on
      Next.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps provided.

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the beat audio driver and check. Follow the below information provided.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Universal Serial Bus Controller and expand it.

• Right click on the beat driver and click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 21, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

dv6 laptop beats audio speakers

SarahKong, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

dv6 laptop beats audio speakers

1. dv6 laptop beats audio speakers - Similar Threads - dv6 laptop beats

2. Why is there no choice for "headphones only" on Beats audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no choice for "headphones only" on Beats audio?: I haven't used headphones for nearly 3 years. I just tried to use them but there is no option for headphones only as there had been the last time I used them. I don't understand why music would come through the speakers and headphones at the same time. I use headphones so I...
  3. Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio: I updated recently. Well, I did a fresh reinstall and the new jazz was installed. Afterwards though I realised I have no bluetooth. I can't turn it on or off, when I go to connect a bluetooth device I instantly get a message about it not being avalible, needing to turn it on...
  4. beats audio icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    beats audio icon missing: i have a HP Envy 700-329,. it has Beats Audio,..after upgrading to Windows 10 build# 20262.1, the icon from taskbar tray has dissapeared...any ideas how get it back?...
  5. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  6. Beats Audio Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beats Audio Missing: I had a windows 10 update this morning which knocked out Beats Audio. How do I get it back? Is the driver for the laptop the same as the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-missing/b5ba69a3-a330-43c6-b2fc-907b3b7d269f
  7. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930
  8. Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work properly.: Heya. I've got an HP dv7t-7000. I've a recent clean install on it and I cannot get the speakers to work properly. This particular machine comes with a pair of Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofers, which means that it has two run of the mill laptop speakers and an additional...
  9. Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10

Beats audio EQ not working in windows 10: Hi I was unable to change the maximum volume in windows 10 by adjusting the EQ levels in beats audio and i have seen lot of people having the same issue. This is how i fixed it Beats audio was useless, when I turned it off and on, nothing changed, until i removed the...
  10. beats audio EQ issues build 1074

beats audio EQ issues build 1074: Ok so i have build 1041 and beats audio installed for my hp envy 6t and the beats audio works but not the equalizer. moving it up and down does nothing. also i notice that in skype calls if i enable beam forming in mic settings all audio and microphone black out and stop...