Windows 10: DVD admin permission

Discus and support DVD admin permission in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought this cd about 6 months ago. And I want to delete all the content and when im trying to delete it, It won't show any options to delete it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glow_Reader, Oct 16, 2021.

1. DVD admin permission

I bought this cd about 6 months ago. And I want to delete all the content and when im trying to delete it, It won't show any options to delete it

:)

Glow_Reader, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 16, 2021
  3. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Oct 16, 2021
  4. DVD admin permission

Admin rights

Well now you see my issue. I am restarting explorer with admin permission, but nothing changes. It still says I need admin permission when I try to do anything with the files.

power_surge_perf, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

DVD admin permission

1. DVD admin permission - Similar Threads - DVD admin permission

2. Admin and Permissions Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin and Permissions Problems: Hi, I am having some permission problems. I am the sole user of the computer and should be the sole admin. When I run into permission problems it seems as though the user has been duplicated, leaving one as the admin and the other as non-admin see image 1. Under user...
  3. DVD admin permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD admin permission: I bought this cd about 6 months ago. And I want to delete all the content and when im trying to delete it, It won't show any options to delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-admin-permission/8cff7037-93de-4ce9-a46a-4bd1ceaf48b2
  4. DVD admin permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD admin permission: I bought this cd about 6 months ago. And I want to delete all the content and when im trying to delete it, It won't show any options to delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-admin-permission/8cff7037-93de-4ce9-a46a-4bd1ceaf48b2
  5. Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.: Windows 10 20h2 Im going nuts with this new level of protection. Turned the Uac to the lowest, still im having windows pooping all the time asking for permissions sometimes applications that cant do some actions unless im as admin or copying files to specific folders, its...
  6. need admin permission

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need admin permission: I recently got a new hp laptop to work from home. my mcafee expired so I updated the subscription. when I clicked verify subscription it asks for admin name and password but there is not option for it. also I am the only user or account and it was admin account but it has...
  7. Admin permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin permissions: So, in the printers permission dialog box I somehow checked that no one has permission to control a printer. I cannot remove printer to start over again and reset permissions. Is there any work around as an admin to personal computer to correct this. I removed all instance...
  8. Admin Permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin Permissions: I am the sole user of my laptop. I am the administrator, as well. I'm trying to move some music files from 1 USB flash drive to another. I keep getting a message stating I will need to provide administrative permissions to copy this file. When I continue I'm then required...
  9. Admin Permission

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Admin Permission: I started off today trying to make a system image using a DVD+R disc without success. A pop up told me to name a disc and insert it even though there was one in there spinning like mad. After that, I tried to format it as I was told to try that after a Google search but...
  10. No admin permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No admin permissions: I have a problem regarding permissions on my Asus laptop, running windows 10 home. If for example wanting to run cmd as administrator I am prevented from doing so by this message : 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device' To continue:'' enter an admin...