Windows 10: dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue

Discus and support dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a app from Microsoft store order 310171137. It is a dvd player application to use in my latitude laptop 131 L with window 10 I can not listen... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HermanGodoy, Mar 17, 2019.

1. dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue

I bought a app from Microsoft store order 310171137. It is a dvd player application to use in my latitude laptop 131 L with window 10 I can not listen music or play dvds cd.Can you help to solve this problem

:)

HermanGodoy, Mar 17, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Issues

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your login issue with Windows store and opening the app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the exact error message you were receiving when opening the app?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter
    to troubleshoot the app and Microsoft store.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 17, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue

1. dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue - Similar Threads - dvd app bought

2. How to install a Dvd player bought today by Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to install a Dvd player bought today by Microsoft Store?: How to install a Dvd player bought today by Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-dvd-player-bought-today-by/1b802db3-5083-4d7c-934a-aea870f5825e
  3. How to install a Dvd player bought today by Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a Dvd player bought today by Microsoft Store?: How to install a Dvd player bought today by Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-dvd-player-bought-today-by/1b802db3-5083-4d7c-934a-aea870f5825e
  4. How to install a Dvd player bought today by Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store apps issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps issue: So this problem has been present for a little while wherein apps installed from the Microsoft Store the mouse goes outside of the window when it shouldn't. For example, in a game, when I look around at some point the mouse will leave the window and go to the desktop if it's...
  6. Microsoft Store App Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Issue: Whenever I boot my laptop, I keep getting an error message which reads as under: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\AppRepository\60419chengcong.NavigationBar_1.0.5.0_neutral_~_t9fsqbj7rngfm.xml Apparently this relates to some App which is on the Laptop or which has since...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Store app

Issues with Microsoft Store app: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  8. [solved] settings app and store app issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    [solved] settings app and store app issues: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel same issue with store, and maybe others...
  9. DVD DRIVE WORKS BUT WILL NOT PLAY NEW STORE BOUGHT DVD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD DRIVE WORKS BUT WILL NOT PLAY NEW STORE BOUGHT DVD's: I have a problem with my DVD/CD internal optical drive. It can read, write and play self made CD and DVD’s, burn music and DVD files to disc. It will read and play some older store bought DVD’s but will not read and play any of my newly store purchased DVD’s. The drive...
  10. Microsoft Store app issue

Microsoft Store app issue: HI I've Lumia 950xl & in about 3 latest version of Microsoft store that I've upgraded realize that it has conflict on menu sign at top of app and list of apps. could you please help me?...