Windows 10: DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound

Discus and support DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; DVD-Audio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-Audio is a standard for high level music delivery. My home audio set-up allows me to listen to them there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C.R.Akita, Jul 30, 2020.

1. C.R.Akita Win User

DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound

DVD-Audio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-Audio is a standard for high level music delivery. My home audio set-up allows me to listen to them there are lots of disks on Amazon, but I have been unable to find a software player for a Windows 10 computer. Alternately, a program that would allow me to rip the disks without loss of quality would be great. There are some shareware programs out there, but would prefer one from an established company to minimize potential malware issues.

This post doesn't really fit in the categories under music, so trying this under Windows.

Suggestions?

:)

C.R.Akita, Jul 30, 2020
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Jul 30, 2020
  3. jgunning Win User
    Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

Did it come with a warranty..?It should just work.. *Cool DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound :cool:

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Jul 30, 2020
  4. DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound

Issues with ASUS DVD & LG Blu-ray players not working in Windows 10?

Windows 10 will not recognize the actual ASUS DVD & LG Blu-ray players installed in my PC? This issue also occurred in Windows 7.

I've followed suggestions for reg fixes and Windows fixes only for them to work temporally with the players eventually being lost to Windows again.

When I do get Windows to find the players the DVD player works on and off and the Blu-ray player won't play Blu-ray discs?

It's funny my computer won't start without a Windows 10 instillation DVD (made when Windows 10 first came out) in the Blu-ray player bay yet Windows 10 can't find the player when my compute is on?

Any suggestions to fix this permanently?

Thanks,

John

PS LG doesn't offer any drivers for their player either.

John'z Place, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound

1. DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound - Similar Threads - DVD Audio Player

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Windows 10 blu ray dvd problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 blu ray dvd problem: Hi, I have a question How can I play any disc like blu ray DVD on my windows 10 Samsung notebook 7 also named as LAPTOP-A368KD5U? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blu-ray-dvd-problem/111bb6f6-5433-4b68-b9fe-5240f6a6a9ad
  5. I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer.

I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer.: I'm attmpting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer. The player is connected and the tray opens and closes. ACRE Aspire -3-21-LC. Is it possible?...
  6. Blu-ray DVD recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blu-ray DVD recording: Do I need to format a Blu-ray DVD before recording data files into it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-dvd-recording/db37d907-8e4e-46d4-ae78-298d42bdd706"
  7. playing blu ray dvd in desktop computer

playing blu ray dvd in desktop computer: have dell desktop trying to play dvd doesn't recognize. Put disk doesn't play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-blu-ray-dvd-in-desktop-computer/641e461f-9772-4f0a-ae80-7677824caba6
  8. DVD ripper (legal)

DVD ripper (legal): Starting about 10 years ago I recorded large bunch of videos from my GF's camera, the one with tape and Firewire connector. Those were home movies most in remembrance to her father and my good friend. Right now they are in proper DVD format: [img] [img] All copied on a...
  9. W10 and ripping DVD's / Blu Ray's

W10 and ripping DVD's / Blu Ray's: Hi there One thing about W10 - a lot of programs I had problems with in the past seem to work perfectly now. This one works brilliantly for example. I use MAKEMKV now for ripping DVD's (FREE) -- there is a fee though if you use Blu RAY's but you get 30 days free trial....
  10. DVD blu ray drive

DVD blu ray drive: 16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW This is disgustingly slow when picking up CD,s dvds, and then asking me what I want to do with it. When I click on setup.exe for example, it takes about 30-40 seconds to 'wind up' and run. It must be the drivers. Its not win 10,...