Windows 10: DVD Burner no longer working after upgrade to 10

Discus and support DVD Burner no longer working after upgrade to 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an older Toshiba PC, mainly use it for DVD burner. After mandatory upgrade to Windows 10, the TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633F no longer works. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharletEstes1, Dec 20, 2020.

1. DVD Burner no longer working after upgrade to 10

I have an older Toshiba PC, mainly use it for DVD burner. After mandatory upgrade to Windows 10, the TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633F no longer works. I've tried uninstalling it and rebooting to reinstall the driver-doesn't work. I searched for driver updates and it says that the driver installed is the one it needs. When I try to burn a DVD, it defaults to Windows Media Player, media player attempts to burn the audio files, but then an error message says it cannot burn the files and if the DVD burner is "busy" please wait until it finishes, but I've restarted the computer and tried other discs, etc. I tried doing a factory reset on my computer, it went back to Windows 7, which was a disaster because then I had to reinstall Windows 10. It simply will not work. Help? Thank you in advance!

:)

CharletEstes1, Dec 20, 2020
  2. deemby Win User

No DVD Burner in win10

Hi. Thank you for your quick response. I downloaded the suggested programme and was able to produce the necessary VOB files. I could not get the burner to work however. Although the programme recognises my burner as per screen, my PC tell me to insert a disc. I have used both my H and I drives, and also tried DVD+RW and DVD-R, both of which are compatible with the programme. Bree ( a forum guru), also suggested using DVD style.I downloaded that but got the same result. I know that you may not be clued up on the particular software, could there be an issue with the drives? when I check the device manager, things seem to be okay. I just feel that I am missing a step somewhere. When I used win 7, I didnt think about what I was doing, it just happened

DVD Burner no longer working after upgrade to 10 [​IMG]

deemby, Dec 20, 2020
  3. DVD burners not working after upgrade

I have two DVD burners connected to my computer, one no longer shows at all on my screen, yet when I go to control panel, says working normally, driver up to date....yet cannot use it at all. My other DVD writer works but does not do so with iTunes. Beginning
    to regret upgrading!!!!!

MichaelPorterWE., Dec 20, 2020
  4. Purra Win User

DVD Burner no longer working after upgrade to 10

DVD burner wont work

Windows 10, DVD burner wont work after upgrade, does not show on computer.

Purra, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

DVD Burner no longer working after upgrade to 10

1. DVD Burner no longer working after upgrade to 10 - Similar Threads - DVD Burner longer

2. After Burner Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Burner Not Working: I recently installed After burner which is not working and detecting statusIntel UHD 630 graphicsIntel i3 8100 processor8gb ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-burner-not-working/2981d9f2-9ac1-4c2b-a48a-a1ceef6d080e
  3. CD/DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD Burner: I am trying to burn audio files to a CD and I get the following response - "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  4. DVD BURNER -PLAYER

DVD BURNER -PLAYER: I REINSTALLED WINDOWS 10 -NOW MYDVD BURNER-PLAYER DON'T WOTK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-burner-player/f6d6566c-52e8-4250-8631-381d382a11bf
  5. Windows 10 dvd burner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dvd burner: I know the dvd burner isn't supported with windows 10, but can anyone recommend one that works with windows 10? I have tried a few with no luck, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-burner/2515b120-9c37-4951-b3ff-b88e8d3dcb58
  6. Windows 10 DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 DVD Burner: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 1809 on an old laptop (due to getting a new disk). Went well, and includes a DVD burner. But it won't burn a DVD - appears that the drive is DVD read only, and can only burn CDs. My desktop Windows 10 1809 does NOT have one. Though...
  7. DVD burner

DVD burner: I have taken videos of family on my go pro, and have purchased windows 10 and office 365 (which you now have to pay for annually) on a new Lenovo laptop and I have no DVD burner soft wear. Are we getting ripped off or what?...
  8. No DVD Burner in win10

No DVD Burner in win10: After putting together some clips from my mobile and camera on Adobe Premier Pro, I tried unsuccessfully to burn the result to disc so it could be played in a DVD player. I have just learned that win 10 has dropped that facility (although I was able to copy a clip to a DVD-R...
  9. DVD burner not working

DVD burner not working: When I tried to play a disc in the dvd player nothing happened, so I checked in Device Manager and the dvd had a yellow triangle on it, so I uninstalled it then restarted the computer. There was no change so I checked the error report and found this, "Windows cannot start...
  10. DVD burner wont work

DVD burner wont work: Windows 10, DVD burner wont work after upgrade, does not show on computer. 15133