Windows 10: DVD burner

Discus and support DVD burner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have taken videos of family on my go pro, and have purchased windows 10 and office 365 (which you now have to pay for annually) on a new Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkBeal1, Feb 20, 2019.

1. MarkBeal1 Win User

DVD burner

I have taken videos of family on my go pro, and have purchased windows 10 and office 365 (which you now have to pay for annually) on a new Lenovo laptop and I have no DVD burner soft wear. Are we getting ripped off or what?

:)

MarkBeal1, Feb 20, 2019
  2. deemby Win User

No DVD Burner in win10

Hi. Thank you for your quick response. I downloaded the suggested programme and was able to produce the necessary VOB files. I could not get the burner to work however. Although the programme recognises my burner as per screen, my PC tell me to insert a disc. I have used both my H and I drives, and also tried DVD+RW and DVD-R, both of which are compatible with the programme. Bree ( a forum guru), also suggested using DVD style.I downloaded that but got the same result. I know that you may not be clued up on the particular software, could there be an issue with the drives? when I check the device manager, things seem to be okay. I just feel that I am missing a step somewhere. When I used win 7, I didnt think about what I was doing, it just happened

DVD burner [​IMG]

deemby, Feb 20, 2019
  3. DVD Burner won't burn.

Hi Paul,

One of the possible causes why you are experiencing issues with your DVD burner is due to corrupted download or incomplete installation of Windows Disc Image Burner software. Based on your post, you've already tried the troubleshooting steps that could address
    the software issues of your DVD burner. To further diagnose and troubleshoot your computer, we suggest that you contact the Original
    Equipment Manufacturer
    of your DVD burner. The link provides information about what OEM is
    and how to find your OEM's contact information.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Feb 20, 2019
  4. ckoons1 Win User

DVD burner

External DVD Burner recommendations

Gang,
    Since I am going to dual loop my pc I don't have room for an internal burner,
    Any suggestions on the best External DVD Burners.
    THX

ckoons1, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

DVD burner

1. DVD burner - Similar Threads - DVD burner

2. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?: Windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom as an image burner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-only-recognizes-my-in-unit-cd-dvd-rom/aca95b8b-ddbb-461e-bce9-61ee39066b92
  3. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?: Windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom as an image burner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-only-recognizes-my-in-unit-cd-dvd-rom/aca95b8b-ddbb-461e-bce9-61ee39066b92
  4. windows only recognizes my in unit CD-DVD rom drive as an image burner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time: I hate that computers no longer come with DVD/CD Players/burners. I bought an external DVD /CD reader/burner and it works on some and doesn't work on others. I downloaded the VLC for windows and it still doesn't work. It won't even play movies. And ripping and burning is...
  6. DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time

DVD/CD burner/player only works half the time: I hate that computers no longer come with DVD/CD Players/burners. I bought an external DVD /CD reader/burner and it works on some and doesn't work on others. I downloaded the VLC for windows and it still doesn't work. It won't even play movies. And ripping and burning is...
  7. What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?: Trying to burn a dvd from my Surface Pro 6 running windows 11. I have an external drive but it doesn't get recognized, when I try to burn. what to do?...
  8. What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?

What external dvd burners are supported by Windows 11 running on a surface pro 6?: Trying to burn a dvd from my Surface Pro 6 running windows 11. I have an external drive but it doesn't get recognized, when I try to burn. what to do?...
  9. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...
  10. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...