Windows 10: DVD / C D labels

Discus and support DVD / C D labels in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Didn’t know where to ask this question so here goes if it’s in the wrong section please feel free to move it. A friend of mine has just given me a loD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Apr 12, 2019.

1. dafydd Win User

DVD / C D labels

Didn’t know where to ask this question so here goes if it’s in the wrong section please feel free to move it.
    A friend of mine has just given me a loD of the circular cd labels,don’t know what make they are.
    So thought of looking for some software so maybe use some of them,have tried Avery design software with no luck.An thoughts on the best option I have libra office on my new Acer spin 5 been looking there but failed,anyone got any ideas Please
    many thanks. David.

:)

dafydd, Apr 12, 2019

2. DVD and Sound

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Windows 10 and giving us an opportunity to assist you.

Please answer the following questions

1. Did you try using a different dvd?

2. Were you able to play dvds in windows 8.1?

3. Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to please make sure that you have installed all latest driver for Network and DVD.

I would suggest you to follow these methods and check.

Method 1: Run the Hardware troubleshooter

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.

• In the new window, click
      Hardware and Sound

• In the list of options, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall CD/DVD driver:

Uninstall the cd/dvd drivers and then try installing the drivers in Windows 10 compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the cd/dvd driver from Device Manager

Follow the steps to uninstall the cd/dvd driver:

a. Press Windows Key + X and then click Device Manger.

b. Search for the cd/dvd driver and expand it.

c. Right click the driver and click uninstall.

d. Follow the prompt and restart the computer.

Step 2: Install the driver in Windows 10 compatibility mode

Download the updated diver from manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

a. Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. For further queries you are always welcome.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 12, 2019
  3. DVD and Sound

Thanks for the reply. It worked in Windows 8 but I checked in 8.1 a few days ago and it did not. I have tried different dvds. No error message, just no options

GeorgeRenwick, Apr 12, 2019
  4. alexstone Win User

DVD / C D labels

CD/DVD label software

What did you think about dvd cover maker? Is it good?

alexstone, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

DVD / C D labels

1. DVD / C D labels - Similar Threads - DVD labels

2. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD-Rom / DVD Driver: Hey! So the last time my cdrom / dvd driver was updated was 06/21/2006. I have upgraded from windows 7 on a lenovo AIO ThinkCentre so updating it through lenovo's site is worthless, since they don't update from 7 to 10. How do I update it? Device manager is basically...
  3. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD-Rom / DVD Driver: Hey! So the last time my cdrom / dvd driver was updated was 06/21/2006. I have upgraded from windows 7 on a lenovo AIO ThinkCentre so updating it through lenovo's site is worthless, since they don't update from 7 to 10. How do I update it? Device manager is basically...
  4. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore: I plugged an external USB DVD drive into my Windows 11 Pro computer. The drive worked fine - however the mouse became very erratic while the external DVD drive was plugged in - making the entire computer very difficult to operate typical Windows behavior. So, I yanked the USB...
  6. Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore: I plugged an external USB DVD drive into my Windows 11 Pro computer. The drive worked fine - however the mouse became very erratic while the external DVD drive was plugged in - making the entire computer very difficult to operate typical Windows behavior. So, I yanked the USB...
  7. i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cannot scratch off label to access product code on windows 10 dvd: unable to reveal product code on windows 10 dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-scratch-off-label-to-access-product-code/9364a6f1-f5a1-482e-ba37-2f3f8d7397c3
  8. "label and insert a blank media bigger than 1gb" on 4.7G DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "label and insert a blank media bigger than 1gb" on 4.7G DVD: I'm trying to do the image backup on windows 10, I have tried twice. the first time: I got full write of 1st 4.7G disc and then continue as well. but the second time: I got not full write of 1st disc the disc just write half of 4.7G DVD and then show "label and insert a...
  9. DVD / CD labels

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD / CD labels: Didn’t know where to ask this question so here goes if it’s in the wrong section please feel free to move it. A friend of mine has just given me a loD of the circular cd labels,don’t know what make they are. So thought of looking for some software so maybe use some of...
  10. Windows 10 DVD Labels & Case Covers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 DVD Labels & Case Covers: Time for our Graphics Team to design some DVD labels & DVD case covers for Windows 10 *Wink 2068