Windows 10: DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade HL-DT-ST BDD VDRW CT30F

Discus and support DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade HL-DT-ST BDD VDRW CT30F in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have dfw/cd-rom drive HL-DT-ST BDDDVDRW CT30F on a Toshiba Laptop. The DVD is inop upon upgrade to Windows 10. I have uninstalled it, rebooted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by climbthrust, Jul 30, 2020.

1. DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade HL-DT-ST BDD VDRW CT30F

I have dfw/cd-rom drive HL-DT-ST BDDDVDRW CT30F on a Toshiba Laptop.

The DVD is inop upon upgrade to Windows 10. I have uninstalled it, rebooted, updated the driver all to no avail.

The error message says;

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19

Has anyone solved this? Everything else works fine.

:)

climbthrust, Jul 30, 2020

2. HL-DT-ST DVD+/-RW GH5ON

HL-DT-ST DVD+/-RW GH5ON not showing in device manager when I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Was working before but not now. What is the problem?

DENNISMOORE62, Jul 30, 2020
  3. How to restore Optical disk device & driver HL-DT-ST DVD RAM GUBON?

The Optical disk device & driver [HL-DT-ST DVD RAM GUBON] is missing in DEVICE MANAGER List, SO CD'S DVD'S WILL NOT READ.

How to restore the Optical disk device & driver HL-DT-ST DVD RAM GUBON?

Isn’t there a trouble shooter that will diagnose and reinstall missing windows devices??

RobertStock1, Jul 30, 2020
  4. DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade HL-DT-ST BDD VDRW CT30F

LG HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LS30 Not functioning in Windows 10

I have already deleted off the DVD Drive out of Device Manager and rebooted. It reinstalled the same driver "Cdrom.sys". This is a DVD device. It is an LG Supermulti DVD/CD reader and writer. It is listed as "HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LS30 ATA Device" in the
    Device Manager.

Would like to get this device working.

Thanks,

David M. Gettleman

DavidGettleman, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade HL-DT-ST BDD VDRW CT30F

1. DVD/CD ROM not working after Windows 10 upgrade HL-DT-ST BDD VDRW CT30F - Similar Threads - DVD ROM working

2. driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N: after windows 10 Pro update, my DVD drive only ejects, wont play.driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-dvd-drive-hl-dt-st-dvdrwbd-ca40n/8148ad13-dfb0-460c-b870-5e2a3df7d0fd
  3. driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N: after windows 10 Pro update, my DVD drive only ejects, wont play.driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-dvd-drive-hl-dt-st-dvdrwbd-ca40n/8148ad13-dfb0-460c-b870-5e2a3df7d0fd
  4. driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have a HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GH30N Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have a HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GH30N Drive.: Properties says the device is working properly but any cd or dvd I put in the drive it cannot read. I have tried the various fixes I found listed but it still is not working. Is the drive too old?...
  6. HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUE0N

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUE0N: I got as well exactly the same problem after updating Windows 10. DVD ROM read DVD discs but doesn't read data and different formats of music discs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hl-dt-st-dvdram-gue0n/60f09c45-c5a8-4f67-9395-aaa09a34470c
  7. HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N Not recognising Blank DVD / CDs

HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N Not recognising Blank DVD / CDs: Hi I tried to copy files to both CD and DVD but got this message: Windows can't read disc in Drive D: I tried to uninstall and reinstall in the device manager, but no luck I have a Dell inspiron 3250. Disc drive HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Code 45 HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N

Code 45 HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N: I'm having problems using my CD player which worked less than two months ago. I've received the following error status: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer." I have...
  9. HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUB0N hidden/missing DVD Rom

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUB0N hidden/missing DVD Rom: I have the above driver on my Windows 10 PC - it appears in Device Manager, but only when show hidden devices is on. The device says it is disconnected, but it's not it's plugged in, used to work fine then a windows update at some point stopped it. i open the Device...
  10. HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT20N won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT20N won't work: This is the error message that I get in the device manager. "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" I have used the troubleshooter and applied the fix but it didn't work. The DVD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hl-dt-st dvdram gh41n driver download