Windows 10: DVD copying software

Discus and support DVD copying software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Until recently I have been using the free version of WinXDVD to copy MP4 DVDs to my HDD. I had a small problem with one DVD and contacted the company... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sydh, Jan 9, 2020.

1. sydh Win User

DVD copying software

Until recently I have been using the free version of WinXDVD to copy MP4 DVDs to my HDD. I had a small problem with one DVD and contacted the company and they recommended installing the latest trial version. What they did not tell me is that the new version has a 5 minute limitation. Very underhanded. I wrongly deleted the old version.
    I have reverted to using DVDFab which has a free licence to copy DVDs but this will only output .iso or the original VOB folder, neither of which will play on my TV. I have to convert the iso's to MP4 which takes ages.
    Does anyone here have any recommendations on any free software that will copy a DVD to MP4?

:)

sydh, Jan 9, 2020
  2. F8watcher Win User

Downloading home made DVD to copy again

It wasn't working?? When I put the DVD into my laptop, I got no option to copy, download, etc......just watch on the Toshiba video viewer.

F8watcher, Jan 9, 2020
  3. backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Jan 9, 2020
  4. DVD copying software

My DVD drive is dead but I need to use a disc for software. Can I copy it?

Hi all *Smile DVD copying software :) As the title suggests, my DVD drive has given up the ghost. I use the drive for software, which won't run without the disc inserted.

I can't connect a normal DVD drive, as it's a laptop. So I do have another DVD drive I can use to copy the disc, which I've tried and then mounted as an image, but the software knows it's not the real disc.

Is there any way to copy this disc so the software accepts it?

Thanks *Smile DVD copying software :)

RickyRozay, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

DVD copying software

1. DVD copying software - Similar Threads - DVD copying software

2. Copy Video On Internet to DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Video On Internet to DVD: Is there a way to copy a video from the internet to a DVD on my desktop using MS Edge ? Is it legal ? This is a documentary video that is about 90 minutes long and I would like to watch it on my TV so I do not to eat up my internet usage each time I watch it....
  3. DVD player software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD player software: I have updated our computer, and with latest-greatest Windows the Windows Media Player doesn't launch/play movies anymore. We bought an external DVD player. What software is best to download to get to watch movies via this drive? The couple of freebies I have tried have been...
  4. DVD player software

DVD player software: I have updated our computer, and with latest-greatest Windows the Windows Media Player doesn't launch/play movies anymore. We bought an external DVD player. What software is best to download to get to watch movies via this drive? The couple of freebies I have tried have been...
  5. DVD drive will not read my software DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DVD drive will not read my software DVD: I have upgraded my hardware and my TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-233C players will not read my software disc. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing both drives, but this has not worked. I have tried installing new drivers and this has not worked This is what the event manager is...
  6. Copying DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying DVD: I have a home DVD that is over 2 hours long. I would like to copy and burn a DVD with only a 1 hour section of it. What is the best way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-dvd/e2d0225a-0262-4fb5-812e-f66ed3e30ea5"
  7. DVD copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DVD copy: How do I copy an unprotected DVD to my hard drive using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-copy/595feffd-e727-42f9-8dd7-d232f529d688
  8. copying a movie dvd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    copying a movie dvd: I am trying to copy a movie on a dvd onto a cd using windows media player. I only have one dvd/cd drive on my computer. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/copying-a-movie-dvd/feb29d92-38b5-43f3-9827-f1262acefa25
  9. DVD maker software

DVD maker software: Hello Forum, Can someone recommend for a dvd maker program (free if possible), to be able to do menus \ chapters, save the output to the hard disk. To burn it on a dvd disk I have a nice program "CD Burner xp" it is way better then the windows built in burning program....
  10. Copying a DVD

Copying a DVD: Please help with how I can copy a DVD. I don't have any software that I can find on my system. Does anything come packaged with Windows 10? 45766