Windows 10: DVD cover for Windows 11 pro?

Discus and support DVD cover for Windows 11 pro? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased 4 "Windows 11 pro" activation keys.Now I would like to store them in a DVD box with an appropriate cover. I have seen that these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ardax123, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Ardax123 Win User

DVD cover for Windows 11 pro?

I have purchased 4 "Windows 11 pro" activation keys.Now I would like to store them in a DVD box with an appropriate cover. I have seen that these cover's exists for "Windows 11 home" on the Internet, but I want a cover for "Windows 11 pro" and also be sure I get a copy that I am allowed to use for my box copyright issues.So, now I wonder where I can download a standard DVD cover .gif, .jpg, ...275x185 millimeter, designed by Microsoft for "Windows 11 pro"?Thank you

:)

Ardax123, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Roger Win User

MS Surface Keyboard Cover not recognized by MS Surface Pro 3

My Surface Pro 3 cover mysteriously stopped working (other USB keyboards work).

I’ve exhausted all of the steps from the Internet and am hoping for some advice here on what to try next.

• Clean the metal pins on both the keyboard and the Surface Pro 3 with alcohol swap and q-tip.
    • Performed the standard two button shutdown procedure - Force a shutdown and restart your Surface - Microsoft Support
    • Update "HID keyboard" device in Device Manager.
    • Uninstall and reinstall "HID keyboard device" in Device Manager.
    • Removed HID keyboard device in Device Driver and manually installed Surface Type Cover device (which later automatically turns to "HID keyboard device" when you hit "update drivers")
    • Updated all Windows 10 patches to date.
    • Tried a brand new keyboard (Microsoft FMM-00001 Type Cover for Surface Pro https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073W4MPJF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )
    • Updated firmware for Surface Pro 3 (typed in “winver”, took that Windows version, then downloaded the specific patch required here - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=38826)
    • Reset Surface Pro 3 while keeping personal files
    • Reset Surface Pro 3 and deleted all personal files
    • Performed hardware tests on aka.ms/surfacerepair (nothing bad found; all looks ok)
    • Drained the battery most of the way before connecting again - the two times it worked momentarily these last few days was when I connected my new type cover keyboard to the Surface Pro 3 after the battery had died down to below 50%; a simple reboot later, everything stopped working. This user seems to have the same problem with it working briefly when there is low battery - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...pe-cover/52f983c6-2e53-49fa-aac6-7c4cc5d25d9f )

A breakdown of the steps I've done to sometimes get it working

Can anyone recommend any other troubleshooting steps? One of these steps seemed to work ok for others having this same problem.

Roger, Mar 24, 2023
  3. JonGrimes Win User
    Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Mar 24, 2023
  4. btarunr Win User

Lite-On Launches External DVD-Writer with Customizable Covers

Lite-On Launch 8x External DVD Writer with Customisable Covers. Lite-On are renowned as leaders in optical storage innovations, and the launch of their eNAU608 shows no exception. The 8x external slim DVD writer has an unusual twist; by using the bundled NERO software, it allows users to customise the top cover to create a fun, vibrant and fully personalised design that is sure to turn heads and infuse a sense of fashion into everyday life.

A host of technology to ensure top quality recording and fuss-free disc labelling is packed inside the tiny case, and with an ultra-portable design that needs no separate power cable, it really is the ultimate way to back-up, share and store data, photos and movies on the move. Customisable covers for a truly individual style: The external eNAU608 slim drive is the first DVD writer in the world to offer users the ability to design, print and swap the cover to produce a completely personalised look.

DVD cover for Windows 11 pro? 44a_thm.jpg

DVD cover for Windows 11 pro? 44b_thm.jpg

Key Features:
    • 8x External Slim DVD writer
    • Interchangeable covers – fully personalised
    • USB Powered
    • LightScribe disc labelling
    • LabelTag disc labelling
    • SMART Burn technology
    • NERO software suite included
    • £51 SRP approx – available now
    With imagination the only limit, anyone can show off their flair by using the bundled software to create styles for every mood, outfit and occasion or by choosing from the predesigned covers included with the drive.

“With the eNAU608 we introduce a new concept for external slim DVD burners”, says Jelmer Veldman, Marketing Manager for Lite-On. “The drive has an interchangeable top cover, to let users insert vibrant designs, use custom photos, and choose a design to express their own style. We bundle a number of pre-printed design templates, but we also include a simple software application for users to create their personal cover design”, Veldman adds.

Advanced labelling technology for hassle-free disc archiving:
    The patented LabelTag technology allows users to etch a label with text and a small picture onto the data side of any standard DVD+/-R single layer or CD-R discs. The images are created at the same time as writing the disc data and at the normal writing speed.

Both LabelTag and Lightscribe provide a quick and cost effective solution to disc labelling without any need for fussy markers or stickers, additional hardware/software or for flipping the disc – making it easier than ever to back-up and share data in a colourful and professionally consistent style.

USB-power allows users to stay productive in even remote locations:
    The eNAU608 does not require a fixed power source in order to work – instead it uses the USB cable (supplied) to share the power source from the computer it is connected to. This means users can play movies or save files anywhere, anytime.

SMART Burn technology and NERO software for effortless disc burning:
    The 8X eNAU608 comes bundled with the NERO software suite to ensure an easy to use interface for backing up data and is compatible with all common DVD and CD formats including DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R9, DVD-RAM, DVD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, and CD-ROM – so busy shoppers won’t have to worry about remembering which type of media to choose.

SMART Burn technology compares the disc to be burned with an updated detailed list from Lite-On and automatically adjusts the writing strategy to provide the best burn quality. This advanced system reduces disc errors and wasted discs.

Speeds:
    • DVD+/-R 8X
    • DVD+RW 8X
    • DVD-RW 6X
    • DVD+/-R DL 6X
    • CD-R 24X
    Pricing & Availability:
    The eNAU608 will be approximately £51 SRP and is available now from a selection of retailers.

Source: Hugh's News

btarunr, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

1. DVD cover for Windows 11 pro? - Similar Threads - DVD cover pro

2. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: Ok I am a Windows insider and have played around with Windows 11 Release Preview channel, Dev Channel, Beta Channel and Canary Channel. I understand that these are pre-release versions and expect to see bugs/problems within.Recently I purchased a new NVME drive as well as a...
  3. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: Ok I am a Windows insider and have played around with Windows 11 Release Preview channel, Dev Channel, Beta Channel and Canary Channel. I understand that these are pre-release versions and expect to see bugs/problems within.Recently I purchased a new NVME drive as well as a...
  4. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: System Info: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master MOBO, AMD Ryzen9 3900X CPU, 128Gb Corsair RAM, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU, 4 Samsung M.2 NVME drives, 2 Crucial 2.5 inch SSD drives.I am a Windows Insider running the latest versions of the Release Preview Channel, Beta...
  5. Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD

Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD: System Info: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master MOBO, AMD Ryzen9 3900X CPU, 128Gb Corsair RAM, Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU, 4 Samsung M.2 NVME drives, 2 Crucial 2.5 inch SSD drives.I am a Windows Insider running the latest versions of the Release Preview Channel, Beta...
  6. DVD cover for Windows 11 pro?

DVD cover for Windows 11 pro?: I have purchased 4 "Windows 11 pro" activation keys.Now I would like to store them in a DVD box with an appropriate cover. I have seen that these cover's exists for "Windows 11 home" on the Internet, but I want a cover for "Windows 11 pro" and also be sure I get a copy that I...
  7. Windows 11 pro OEM DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro OEM DVD: I am building my own desktop PC and purchased the Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD.However, reading the Licence Agreement yes, this tiny print outside the package I am not sure if I can use this product. The information provided is quite confusing.It would be greatly appreciated if...
  8. Windows 11 pro OEM DVD

Windows 11 pro OEM DVD: I am building my own desktop PC and purchased the Windows 11 Pro OEM DVD.However, reading the Licence Agreement yes, this tiny print outside the package I am not sure if I can use this product. The information provided is quite confusing.It would be greatly appreciated if...
  9. Surface Pro 4 with Windows 11 type cover won't connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 4 with Windows 11 type cover won't connect.: Surface Pro 4 with Windows 11 type cover won't connect. I've tried all of the MS and Internet fixes all to no avail. It seems as though the type cover is not getting power from the tablet. Keyboard works on another SP4, so I know that that's not the issue. it was working ok...
  10. Windows 10 DVD Labels & Case Covers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 DVD Labels & Case Covers: Time for our Graphics Team to design some DVD labels & DVD case covers for Windows 10 *Wink 2068