Windows 10: DVD doesn't appear in Win10, I've done everything MS suggests. MS created the problem, why...

Discus and support DVD doesn't appear in Win10, I've done everything MS suggests. MS created the problem, why... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Three different dvd's, including a portable, don't work on any of the three different computers running Win 10. I've tried every solution MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Halldecker, Jan 3, 2020.

1. DVD doesn't appear in Win10, I've done everything MS suggests. MS created the problem, why...

Three different dvd's, including a portable, don't work on any of the three different computers running Win 10.

I've tried every solution MS suggests, none of which work. The drives don't appear in File Explorer. They do in Device Manager, uninstall/install doesn't help on any of them. Neither does anything else, including adding/changing the Registry.

MS created the issue for reasons known only to MS. MS has the ability to solve it.

MS chooses not to, and offers idiot solutions that it has to know don't solve anything.

With the flood of reports all over the internet complaining, does anyone have a hint of whether MS ever intends to try to fix the problem they've caused?

:)

Halldecker, Jan 3, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 3, 2020
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jan 3, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

DVD doesn't appear in Win10, I've done everything MS suggests. MS created the problem, why...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

DVD doesn't appear in Win10, I've done everything MS suggests. MS created the problem, why... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

DVD doesn't appear in Win10, I've done everything MS suggests. MS created the problem, why...

1. DVD doesn't appear in Win10, I've done everything MS suggests. MS created the problem, why... - Similar Threads - DVD doesn't appear

2. Why has MS done this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has MS done this?: Why is MS now delivering me popup after popup. It is so frustrating.Why is MS Edge continually hijacking my browser?Why does Edge get infected with malware even though I rarely use it, have defender active and none of my other browsers get infected?Why did MS move everything...
  3. Why has MS done this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has MS done this?: Why is MS now delivering me popup after popup. It is so frustrating.Why is MS Edge continually hijacking my browser?Why does Edge get infected with malware even though I rarely use it, have defender active and none of my other browsers get infected?Why did MS move everything...
  4. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  5. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  6. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

7. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

8. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

9. Problem Creating DVD's out of MS Photos

Problem Creating DVD's out of MS Photos: I used the new Photos app that comes with Windows 10, and spent hours and hours creating a new video using photos on my computer. I included a variety of features including 3D images, etc. When I completed the video in Photos, it seemed to create a good MP4 video file....
  10. Unable to create a MS account on Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to create a MS account on Win10: I'm hoping someone can help, all my email addresses are on O365 which is preventing me from creating a MS account. I'm not actually sure why I need one but windows keeps asking (FYI I mostly use LINUX but maintain a Windows install to help me support my Mother and Sister who...