Windows 10: DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?

Discus and support DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; registry error code 19... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HJHSO, Jan 12, 2020.

1. HJHSO Win User

DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?

registry error code 19

:)

HJHSO, Jan 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 DVD drive error Code 19

Hi,

Let's try to take care of the Code 19 error. Please visit this link for more
    information and fixes for Code 19 and other related error codes. Follow Method 6 on how to create the registry subkey.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 12, 2020
  3. DVD drive not working - Code 19

After Windows 10 upgrade my computer worked well. However a recent update on 16.11.15 and my dvd drive is no longer working - Code 19. I have tried all the online fixes including checking the registry for upper and lower filters, uninstalling the drive
    and drive troubleshooter but no luck. Anyone got any suggestions. I did try to roll back to before the update but it failed to work properly.

AndrewSeager, Jan 12, 2020
  4. DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?

1. DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix? - Similar Threads - DVD drive rcognised

2. How to fix Stop code: Registry Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Stop code: Registry Error: Whenever I try and start my PC this is displayed on the screen and a few seconds pass and the screen becomes black and I’m unable to restart it. I’m also unable to start the pc in safe mode. Can anyone help with this problem??...
  3. How to fix Stop code: Registry Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Stop code: Registry Error: Whenever I try and start my PC this is displayed on the screen and a few seconds pass and the screen becomes black and I’m unable to restart it. I’m also unable to start the pc in safe mode. Can anyone help with this problem??...
  4. Fix Error Code 19, Windows cannot start this hardware device

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 19, Windows cannot start this hardware device: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to discuss methods to fix Device Manager Error Code 19 in Windows 11/10. The error code 19 is one of the Device Manager Error Codes in Windows 10 and one of the main reasons for this error to occur is an incorrect device configuration in...
  5. Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Laptop Model PSKK7A-002002. DVD drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SU-208FB. Error Code 19: Hi anyone that can help,There are many mentions on the web about this issue. As with the other people my problem started when I upgraded Windows 10 Pro to version 10.0.19042 build 19042 and lost my d: drive. Computer Management / Device Manager / DVD/CD-ROM drives states the...
  6. How to fix I/O errors with DVD drive in windows 10?

How to fix I/O errors with DVD drive in windows 10?: I think i pooped my DVD drive. So. Ive been trying to fix this for a couple months, and cant find a fix. like it says in the title, when I try to access my DVD drive in windows 10, i get an I/O error. It knows its there. when I take it out it does that notification...
  7. Code 19 for CD/DVD driver

Code 19 for CD/DVD driver: Since update on 7/27/20 the driver for CD/DVD driver has an error. Says Windows cannot start the hardware because configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. I tried disabling the driver and rebooted. Then I tried uninstalling the driver and...
  8. Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

Error Code 19 (Windows 10): My PC is getting error code 19 (Registry Value Damaged) for my built-in DVD drive. I did update my computer, so that could be the issue. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but it just kept popping up. Anything?...
  9. code 19

code 19: CD/DVD: Windows cannot start this device because it's config info in Reg is incomplete or damaged. (code 19). CD/DVD failure using VxD loader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/code-19/57b280f0-8b6f-41a4-813e-e1ce379ae35e
  10. I upgraded to windows 10.Now dvd drive won't work -code 19.

I upgraded to windows 10.Now dvd drive won't work -code 19.: my dvd drive won't work anymore after I upgraded-code 19.how do you fix this? dvd drive shows up in device manager with a yellow icon .it doesn't show up in devices and drives...
Tags: