Windows 10: dvd drive not proparly work

Discus and support dvd drive not proparly work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; dvd drive not proparly work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KARMVEERYADAV, Jul 9, 2018.

1. dvd drive not proparly work

dvd drive not proparly work

:)

KARMVEERYADAV, Jul 9, 2018
  2. C_C
    c_C Win User

DVD Drive issues.

The games used to run, now apparently the disks don't even read.

Go to Device Manager and remove the DVD
    Scan for hardware changes and update driver as OS suggests

Still not working?

1) Clean the heads.
    2) Run a diagnostic program on the drive.

Nothing else has changed about your system aside from the OS?

Revert to XP Home, assuming you don't find the source of the problem in steps above.

3. DVD RW Drive

Hi Julia,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having a tough time working on the computer.

Please provide us the following information:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What is the exact\complete error message?
    Step 1: Try updating the DVD\CD-ROM drives from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand DVD\CD-ROM drives .

• Right click on the driver and select
      Update Driver Software.

• Restart the computer.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check and install if there is any latest firmware update for DVD drive from the computer manufacturer.

Hope it helps.

Do update us with the details, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 9, 2018
  4. dvd drive not proparly work

DVD player stopped working

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What do you refer by ‘DVD player stopped working’?

• Is the DVD drive not detecting DVD’s or is the drive itself not detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below if the DVD drive is not detected and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

dvd drive not proparly work

1. dvd drive not proparly work - Similar Threads - dvd drive proparly

2. DVD drive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD drive not working: When I insert a DVD in the drive, nothing happens. When I double-click the DVD drive icon and insert a disk, the little circle spins until I close the window.On startup, the DVD drive appears in BIOS.The DVD drive also appears in Device Manager. I uninstalled it and Windows...
  3. DVD drive not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD drive not working: When I insert a DVD in the drive, nothing happens. When I double-click the DVD drive icon and insert a disk, the little circle spins until I close the window.On startup, the DVD drive appears in BIOS.The DVD drive also appears in Device Manager. I uninstalled it and Windows...
  4. DVD drive not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  6. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  7. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Recycle Bin of Windows 10 not working proparly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin of Windows 10 not working proparly: Hello,This trouble has been annoying me for so long.My recycle bin doesn't work proparly.I can delete files and empty them by CMD commandslooked up on youtube and thirdparty softwares that helps deleting.But the recycle bin doesn't show if it has something in it as shown...
  9. DVD DRIVE NOT WORKING

DVD DRIVE NOT WORKING: The drivers from intelr 6th gen core dont let my drive open or work try to uninstall to no affect tried to update driver no affect reset computer no affect tried to uninstall driver no effect tried to uninstall dvd drive this re installs ok using the pld dvd rw...
  10. DVD drive not working

DVD drive not working: Hi I upgraded to Windows 10 and its been nothing but problems with screen going black and then when trying to reboot with dvd found drive not working, my drive is an Optiac dvd RW AD-7261s. The drive appears in device manager but in properties under event it say that drive...