Windows 10: DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?

Discus and support DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a mostly stock p7-1410 hp pavilion upgraded the ram and graphics card so win10 runs smooth and all fixes have not worked so far my work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by masonc1, Aug 23, 2019.

1. masonc1 Win User

DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?

So I have a mostly stock p7-1410 hp pavilion upgraded the ram and graphics card so win10 runs smooth and all fixes have not worked so far my work requires I have a disk drive and if i have to buy an external one I am going to court for hours lost and the cost of buying one I have tried all the fixes on at least one for the posts which had 4 different things to try all have failed I am aware this is a older pc BUT when a single update removes a drive and everything else works fine I start to question whether or not this is a bug that needs to be fixed or if windows is FORCING the loss of drives. This is my livelyhood they have cost me 2 weeks without pay so far because I cannot work without a drive since I burn (dvd/cd)'s for various organizaitons such as churches and whatnot when they have plays. Need a fix please.....anyone know one I have checked the registry and device manager also the burner itself works perfectly it has power and spins up...help.

:)

masonc1, Aug 23, 2019

2. HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

windows 98se

have several disc in but it dont read. any solution?

HiddenStupid, Aug 23, 2019
  3. When I try to boot up my HP Pavilion p7-1451 from an USB drive I just get the HP Logo

I just recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 and followed the procedure to create a recover and system backup and restore Flash Drive. When I try to boot up my HP Pavilion p7-1451 from an USB drive I just get the HP Logo. Do I need to change any settings
    on the HP?

Also, how can I test the Flash Drive to know if it will work.

Pittsburghbuz, Aug 23, 2019
  4. DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?

Cannot load sound drivers for HP Pavilion P7-1597c

HP Pavilion P7-1597c

Cannot load drivers for IDT High Definition Audio Codec. HP does not have drivers for my pc and win 10. Is my only option to go back to win 8.1?

Win 10 - NO SOUND- Original Title

TimWilson46, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?

1. DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue? - Similar Threads - DVD drive pavilion

2. HP Model # P7 - 1010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Model # P7 - 1010: Is my HP P7 - 1010 able to have windows 10 installed on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-model-p7-1010/45347766-cee4-43c3-b30f-0d199fe4ace4
  3. HP Model # P7 - 1010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Model # P7 - 1010: Is my HP P7 - 1010 able to have windows 10 installed on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-model-p7-1010/45347766-cee4-43c3-b30f-0d199fe4ace4
  4. HP Pavilion All-In-One updating to Windows 10 version 2004 is stuck at 92% for 72 hours so far.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion All-In-One updating to Windows 10 version 2004 is stuck at 92% for 72 hours so far.: There seem to be lots of threads on this one but nothing helpful so far. I've tried the sleep trick and it is still at 92%. All USB drives are unplugged. It's been stuck for 72 hours so far so I don't think waiting longer is going to make a difference. If it can't complete...
  5. hp pavilion dvd drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp pavilion dvd drive: after installing win10 dvd will play music but not videos, movies or read data files. dvd is listed under device manager but not shown in devices and printers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-dvd-drive/cb40d032-1420-4067-9d0f-a9a75856a4d0
  6. HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive

HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive: This happen twice. I hardly use dvd but when i used 2 months ago, i was unable to read my vcd. This has inconvenienced me which I have to transfer the vcd video into my thumb drive and it play using my usb drive. 2 weeks ago, the dvd drive is able to read my dvd. I didn't...
  7. I have an HP Pavilion p7-1226s Desktop PC that is running windows 10 and I need drivers

I have an HP Pavilion p7-1226s Desktop PC that is running windows 10 and I need drivers: I recently replaced a HD on a HP Pavilion p7-1226s Desktop PC that was running Win 7. I installed Win 10 on the new HD and now I can't get the sound to work . I tried to update the driver in device manager Realtek HD Audio as well as switching to the generic driver. The...
  8. HP Pavilion USB Not working

HP Pavilion USB Not working: Hi, I am having trouble with my USB ports. For some reason they are not working please could someone help, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-pavilion-usb-not-working/febc2ffd-3f93-4fd5-ad48-e0dfd29dd3e7
  9. DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...

DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...: I upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and my HP pavilion several months ago and all working fine. When new update was installed Windows version 10 1803 for x64-based system installed. DVD drives both stopped working. I have already tried deleting, reinstalling and...
  10. DVD drives will no longer recognize discs after the latest "update"

DVD drives will no longer recognize discs after the latest "update": I have two DVD-RW/CDR drives that will no longer recognize valid discs since the latest Windows 10 update. I upgraded from Win 7 just over a month ago, and they seemed to work fine. The system information shows that they are good drives, but they consistently eject valid...