Windows 10: dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903

Discus and support dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a big problem with my dvd driver , I did nt have this problem with windows 7 or 8.1 . I do have this problem with windows 10 , each time I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohamadzorufchi, Oct 28, 2019.

1. dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903

I have a big problem with my dvd driver , I did nt have this problem with windows 7 or 8.1 . I do have this problem with windows 10 , each time I have to reinstall my dvd driver to recognize my dvd disk , and its annoying I did every thing deleting upperfilters , creating a new user but nothing helped plz tell me what is wrong ?

:)

mohamadzorufchi, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 28, 2019
  3. RLRehm Win User
    Windows 7 Professional keeps dropping the DVD/CD drive

Working with a fresh install (2nd attempt) of Windows 7 Professional on new hardware. The motherboard is a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P. Running 4G of RAM and an Intel Q9400 Quad Core CPU. The DVD/CD optical drive is a Pioneer DVR-218L.

Here's the problem - after two fresh installs, Windows 7 drops the DVD/CD drive and I get the following error in Device Manager (The device cannot start {code 10}). After the install, the drive works for a period of time, then stops working and I get the error code.

The driver appears to be a standard Windows driver (CD-ROM driver).

I've tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it in Device Manager but it does not work - I continue to get the device error.

I've also swapped out the DVD/CD drive to insure it's not a bad unit. Same problem with both drives.

What do you suggest for next steps?? Could it be an issue with the motherboard?? A driver problem?

I visited the Pioneer web site - could not find any help or additional Windows 7 drivers.

What now??

RLRehm, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903

1. dvd driver problem on windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - dvd driver problem

2. windows 10 dvd cd driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 dvd cd driver: dvd cd cannot read , eject , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-cd-driver/efe6a474-32a3-429d-9ae8-be6b45b93de7
  3. window 10 CD DVD Driver

window 10 CD DVD Driver: I updated from window 8 to 10 and lost my CD DVD driver . can somebody suggest what should I do to retrieve it from window 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-cd-dvd-driver/373e6a53-2e71-417a-ad1e-4f1691cd5510
  4. windows 10 DVD player problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 DVD player problems: We have two Toshiba Satellite laptops. The Toshiba DVD player worked fine until the Windows 10 updates. Now the DVD player does not recognize the DVD. Checking the Device Manager it says we have the latest updates and drivers. The Windows updates are more or less forced...
  5. Problem in updating nvidia latest driver on windows 10 1903

Problem in updating nvidia latest driver on windows 10 1903: I have searched hi and lo, tried all combinations from manual, to sfc, to disabling, to uninstalling. no change. my windows 10 will not update, but will through the nvidia scheduler error daily. any more ideas?...
  6. Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem: Greetings everyone, Last weekend I installed the newest big Windows 10 update 1903 and just like last time I updated my Windows 10 I again have problems with my sound drivers. Luckily the previous time I got it fixed by reinstalling the drivers via uninstalling them,...
  7. Windows 10 1903 problem

Windows 10 1903 problem: Computer #1 (My PC) Alienware Aurora R8: Problem:Windows 10 1903 Locks up sometime after second Reboot. Specs: CPU:Intel Core i7 8700 (yes I said 8700) RAM:32GB of RAM GPU:NVIDIA GTX 1060 OS:Windows 10 Pro 1809 at this moment cause the problem Computer #2 (My fathers PC)...
  8. Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.: With the latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1903), upon Shut Down and Rebooting, the OS somehow whomps the audio drivers/links, whereupon the entire audio card system must be reinstalled before the audio is restored. The audio troubleshooters do not solve the problem. And...
  9. windows 10 1903 problem

windows 10 1903 problem: hello, I just updated my windows 10 computer to 1903 last night. Today, when I figure out that my graphic driver was not detected in my settings, i downloaded a driver from NVIDIA (my gpu is a GTX 950 by the way) and when I uninstall the leftover ones from the previous...
  10. windows 10 DvD problem

windows 10 DvD problem: my DVD player has stopped working on windows 10 and i have checked my driver and it is saying that my drivers are working properly can anyone help me with this problem please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 bios update DVD driver problem

2. DVD DRIVE NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10