Windows 10: DVD files are not working on Windows 10

Discus and support DVD files are not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ,Yesterday I asked for a solution of my problem about DVD. But no one gave me proper solution. Please can anyone help me to this problem. Link:DVD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MDTurjo, Aug 10, 2022.

1. MDTurjo Win User

DVD files are not working on Windows 10

Hi ,Yesterday I asked for a solution of my problem about DVD. But no one gave me proper solution. Please can anyone help me to this problem. LinkDVD files are not working on Windows 10 :DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

:)

MDTurjo, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Windows 10 dvd player stopped working.

Hi Linda,

• Is the DVD drive not detecting DVD’s or is the drive itself not detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below if the DVD drive is not detected and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on the issue above, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 11, 2022
  4. DVD files are not working on Windows 10

DVD Player dont work in Windows 10

Hello Gilbbe,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with DVD player not working in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Step 1:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

DVD files are not working on Windows 10

1. DVD files are not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DVD files are

2. DVD files are not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD files are not working on Windows 10: Hi ,Yesterday I asked for a solution of my problem about DVD. But no one gave me proper solution. Please can anyone help me to this problem. Link:DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10 - Microsoft Community...
  3. DVD files are not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD files are not working on Windows 10: Hi ,Yesterday I asked for a solution of my problem about DVD. But no one gave me proper solution. Please can anyone help me to this problem. Link:DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10 - Microsoft Community...
  4. Windows 10 dvd install not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 dvd install not working.: Hello. I'm having an issue with a windows 10 dvd install on a pc I built. This pc was an old build that had windows 10 on it prior until I transfered that copy over to my new pc. I set the boot priority to the dvd drive like it says, I make it to the install screen and put in...
  5. Windows 10 DVD Player Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 DVD Player Not Working: Bought the DVD Player for Windows 10, I have a USB plug in DVD player. System does not recognize it. I cannot find the DVD player on my system, even though I downloaded and installed. I think this is a scam by Microsoft. Paid my $14 for something that should have...
  6. windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 cd/dvd file explorer: I can not burn file to my dvd/cd from file explorer since last windows 10 undate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cddvd-file-explorer/4d55ab0b-0695-4dca-aa47-24b7ac3d98f9
  7. DVD player for Windows 10 is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD player for Windows 10 is not working.: I purchased the microsoft DVD player for Windows 10 in April 2019. 7 months later it is not working. Can it be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-for-windows-10-is-not-working/a646abd3-bb0a-4433-b01b-cb55670c8797
  8. Windows 10 No sound on DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 No sound on DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player: Windows 10 provides No sound when playing DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player. How do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-sound-on-dvd-dvd-works-fine-on-tv/1201095e-90d4-4742-928f-6edc5809149f
  9. DVD not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD not working on windows 10: My DVD player seems to have stopped recognizing dvds its fine with cds no problem at all but dvd nothing.. It is doing the exact same thing on my laptop, both machines were originally windows 7 and both have been upgraded and recently updated, Im almost sure at one point they...
  10. Playing DVD on Windows 10 - 1803 update blocking DVD files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing DVD on Windows 10 - 1803 update blocking DVD files: I used to play DVD films on Windows Media Player. Windows 10 is set to try and force us to use Film and TV instead of Windows Media player. I had successfully played DVD on the early versions of Windows 10 But since the 1803 update I am no longer able to play DVD films,...