Windows 10: DVD in window 10

Discus and support DVD in window 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know that I can make a slide show in my window 10 but I would like to put the pictures I have on to a DVD. Is there something I can purchase or to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CZ67, Jan 12, 2020.

1. CZ67 Win User

DVD in window 10

I know that I can make a slide show in my window 10 but I would like to put the pictures I have on to a DVD. Is there something I can purchase or to download to my window 10 to accomplish this?

Thank you.

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2020
  4. DVD in window 10

windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

DVD in window 10

1. DVD in window 10 - Similar Threads - DVD window

2. I can't get my Windows DVD player to play my discs. I just had it downloaded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my Windows DVD player to play my discs. I just had it downloaded.: I installed Windows 10 recently. It wouldn't play my cd/dvd discs. I installed the Windows DVD player today, but that won't play them either??...
  3. upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 using WinPro 10 OEI DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 using WinPro 10 OEI DVD: I have windows 7. I purchased Windows 10 Pro v 1809. How do I use this DVD to upgrade my windows 7 computer. I have seen the article on OEM DVD but this one says OEI?...
  4. attached dvd writer will not function after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    attached dvd writer will not function after windows update: Hello. I have purchased a small HP all in one desktop for small document writing and web surfing. After a recent windows 10 update the dvd writer that came as part of the machine has gone missing. Buy that I mean it is not recognized in device manager except under show...
  5. XBox 360 HD-DVD Drive & Windows 10

XBox 360 HD-DVD Drive & Windows 10: Hi, I have an XBox 360 HD-DVD Drive that i want to use to view my HD-DVD's in Windows 10. I have installed it and it reads standard DVD's and plays them. But it does not recognise any HD-DVD's... Im at a loss why it doesn't even recognise the disc let alone play it?...
  6. DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?

DVD drive is not rcognised by Windows 10, registry error code 19. Is there a fix?: registry error code 19 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive-is-not-rcognised-by-windows-10-registry/7bbde3ac-7a9f-469e-b15b-5606093d29e9
  7. External DVD burner non-operative after recent Windows 10 update

External DVD burner non-operative after recent Windows 10 update: After updating my desktop computer with the latest and last support update...? my Memorex MRX-550le external DVD burner will not play or format CD's or DVD's... WHY?...
  8. burn system image backup for windows 10 on a dvd

in Windows 10 Customization
    burn system image backup for windows 10 on a dvd: how do I manually burn a system image backup on a dvd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-system-image-backup-for-windows-10-on-a-dvd/8458a212-94c2-411c-a102-f8458e6fd170
  9. Can't play DVD's on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't play DVD's on Windows Media Player: Why can't I play DVD's in Windows Media Player? This seems like something I should be able to do! TEll me how! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-dvds-on-windows-media-player/ea449b05-98a3-461e-9ae8-06d05fabfa34
  10. Windows Media Player will rip but not burn music from external DVD/CD writer

Windows Media Player will rip but not burn music from external DVD/CD writer: Just bought an LG DVD/CD writer. It will rip commercial CDs for my music collection, but it will not burn my playlists. I know, I should be doing Spotify or something, but I like doing CD mixes. When I insert a blank CD I have tried several, they're not cheapo CDs, WMP...