Windows 10: DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10

Discus and support DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, everyone,I am having problem with my newly purchased Windows 10 installation disc. Problem is, when I inserted the disc it detected by windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MDTurjo, Aug 10, 2022.

1. MDTurjo Win User

DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10

Hi, everyone,I am having problem with my newly purchased Windows 10 installation disc. Problem is, when I inserted the disc it detected by windows after few some time. Then, it shows blank with no setup files. Please see the screenshot below and solve my problem. The DVD shows blank:

:)

MDTurjo, Aug 10, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

1. DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DVD isn't properly

2. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  3. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  4. DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10: Hi, everyone,I am having problem with my newly purchased Windows 10 installation disc. Problem is, when I inserted the disc it detected by windows after few some time. Then, it shows blank with no setup files. Please see the screenshot below and solve my problem. The DVD...
  5. DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD isn't properly working on Windows 10: Hi, everyone,I am having problem with my newly purchased Windows 10 installation disc. Problem is, when I inserted the disc it detected by windows after few some time. Then, it shows blank with no setup files. Please see the screenshot below and solve my problem. The DVD...
  6. CD / DVD drive is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD / DVD drive is not working properly: My CD-ROM/ DVD hardware drive is opening automatically when PC is power on. Please help me to stop it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-dvd-drive-is-not-working-properly/f8ff3be7-0e8e-4926-8fd7-fac065e0764b
  7. Window defender isn't working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window defender isn't working properly: real-time protection is blocked by group policy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-defender-isnt-working-properly/0163eba5-8eff-49dd-8d63-2db8a60d604d
  8. CD/DVD Drive not working properly

CD/DVD Drive not working properly: So, I got a new empty CD and I wanted to record something on it. When I insert the CD in my CD/DVD drive it starts to make some noise. I can hear it start and then, after a few seconds, it just stops. It doesn't autoplay the CD like it usually does. When I check to see if the...
  9. Taskbar isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar isn't working properly: [IMG] After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please. P.s. In "dark" mode of windows icon of windows store gets readable, but it's still not enough....
  10. DVD Drive isn't working on Windows 10?

DVD Drive isn't working on Windows 10?: Just burnt photo files onto a disc using Ashampoo, when I tried to view the disk through my PC to see if it worked ok, nothing happened. A notice came up saying about setting, but when I clicked on it there was a white cross in a circle. Can someone help me and explain in...