Windows 10: DVD ISSUE PART 2

Discus and support DVD ISSUE PART 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE A LAPTOP DVD PROBLEM THAT THE DVD PLAYS SOME MOVIES AND OTHER MOVIES DON'T IS IT OK TO UNINSTALL THE DRIVER OF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GILADW, Sep 14, 2018.

1. GILADW Win User

DVD ISSUE PART 2

I HAVE A LAPTOP DVD PROBLEM THAT THE DVD PLAYS SOME MOVIES AND OTHER MOVIES DON'T IS IT

OK TO UNINSTALL THE DRIVER OF THE DVD ? WHAT'S THE solution FOR THAT ?

:)

GILADW, Sep 14, 2018
  2. C_C
    c_C Win User

DVD Drive issues.

The games used to run, now apparently the disks don't even read.

Go to Device Manager and remove the DVD
    Scan for hardware changes and update driver as OS suggests

Still not working?

1) Clean the heads.
    2) Run a diagnostic program on the drive.

Nothing else has changed about your system aside from the OS?

Revert to XP Home, assuming you don't find the source of the problem in steps above.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2018
  4. DVD ISSUE PART 2

Unable to burn the content to DVD on Windows 10.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in burning the content to DVD on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

DVD ISSUE PART 2

1. DVD ISSUE PART 2 - Similar Threads - DVD ISSUE PART

2. Back UP Part 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back UP Part 2: Lets try this again and see if I can get some better advice.Whole 10 System BACK UPCurrent Computer HD Win10 - 300GB HD [250GB in use]Using External 500 2.5 External HDD - partitioned 300/200Purpose a full working back p that can be plugged in to restore the current HD just...
  3. Back UP Part 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back UP Part 2: Lets try this again and see if I can get some better advice.Whole 10 System BACK UPCurrent Computer HD Win10 - 300GB HD [250GB in use]Using External 500 2.5 External HDD - partitioned 300/200Purpose a full working back p that can be plugged in to restore the current HD just...
  4. Back UP Part 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2: Hi,I was unable to unmark the previous post which didn't lead to a resolution and no more answer is given so I make a new one. Sorry if it's not the right way.The previous thread allowed to corner the issue : my headset with microphone has 2 audio modes Stereo microphone not...
  6. Multi Part bootable iso on dvd's

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi Part bootable iso on dvd's: Is there any way to create a multi part iso thats still bootable but can be burnt to multiple dvds. 173971
  7. Mouse problems part 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse problems part 2: Hi Win10ers... I had a problem with automatic scrolling in certain circumstances. See details here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h89cgp/windows_automatically_scrolling_downwards/ I thought it was fixed, see here:...
  8. Update part 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update part 2: H,I made a post like this before but I felt as if I need to be more specific so here I go. My Windows 10 laptop can not update because there is not enough space on my C: drive. Though I don't really have anything downloaded there, most stuff is on my D: drive. Most stuff...
  9. Reinstalling Windows (part 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling Windows (part 2): The reinstall disk starts installing Windows 10, but keeps crashing midway through. I have a feeling it has to do with the reason I'm reinstalling my Windows, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The reason I'm reinstalling a clean version of Windows is due to random crashing of...
  10. Part 2: Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (F:) CDROM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Part 2: Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (F:) CDROM: Unfortunately, I am back again after a couple months (I think), since tormenting Slartybart and Simrick with my Trojan removal nightmare. Perhaps, I should post on that thread, (for something to reference), but it is a lot to gloss over. Here is the link associated with the...