Windows 10: DVD menus

Discus and support DVD menus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i put in a dvd that has a menu, how do i tell the laptop to open at the menu? and when i click on a menu item to go there and come back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anon125, Nov 6, 2019.

1. anon125 Win User

DVD menus

When i put in a dvd that has a menu, how do i tell the laptop to open at the menu?
    and when i click on a menu item to go there and come back to the main menu when finished?
    this is an HP laptop. do you think they just did not put in the proper software or is it a window 10 home problem
    thanks all.

:)

anon125, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 6, 2019
  3. DVD Custom Menu Creation help

Ok im asking this for a friend, he has made a Movie but he is wanting to make a Custom DVD so he can play it on a standard DVD Player (Non PC) I believe he needs a custom menu system, what software is good at doing that, because a Menu system enables the file to be selected on a DVD player.

eidairaman1, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

DVD menus

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Bree, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

DVD menus

1. DVD menus - Similar Threads - DVD menus

2. DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking: DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking on the DVD icon in Explorer when it is empty, till like 2 months ago double clicking on the DVD drive when it is empty would give a message that I have to insert a CD and it would eject the slot, but recently it will only give a...
  3. DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking: DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking on the DVD icon in Explorer when it is empty, till like 2 months ago double clicking on the DVD drive when it is empty would give a message that I have to insert a CD and it would eject the slot, but recently it will only give a...
  4. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc: Hello,I am using a windows 10 laptop and I am trying to a clean windows offline scan from a dvd burnt from a nother laptop.I choose this instead of running windows offline from the windows security center because I want it to be a completely clean scan.I downloaded the...
  5. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc: Hello,I am using a windows 10 laptop and I am trying to a clean windows offline scan from a dvd burnt from a nother laptop.I choose this instead of running windows offline from the windows security center because I want it to be a completely clean scan.I downloaded the...
  6. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  8. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  9. DVD Player NOT recognized

10. DVD Player NOT reconzied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT reconzied: I recently, built my own custom PC but for the longest time I have been trying to get my external DVD player to work. I have the DVD player plugged in, hooked in via HDMI cord to my PC. I even got a cable where I plugged it into this adapter and It plugs In VIA USB.Why after...