Windows 10: DVD not recognized.

Discus and support DVD not recognized. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DVD not recognized. Trying to install new software and am unable to reach the disc menu. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnMisaros, Jun 13, 2019.

1. DVD not recognized.

DVD not recognized. Trying to install new software and am unable to reach the disc menu. Any help?

:)

JohnMisaros, Jun 13, 2019
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Jun 13, 2019
  3. CD/DVD drive not recognized

---I'm okay with opening latops. I've opened this one 3 times, adding SSD HD and upgrading RAM. I'll be able to try this later on, Friday, probably. With it spinning up when a CD is inserted, I'm not sure this would help. I'd appreciate advice on this.

DVD not recognized. [​IMG]

DellySheCorte, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

DVD not recognized.

windows 10= no dvd

Hi Bill,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why your CD ROM is not recognized after the update. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Could you tell us the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot CD or DVD which not recognized.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

DVD not recognized.

1. DVD not recognized. - Similar Threads - DVD recognized

2. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  3. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  4. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore

Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore: I plugged an external USB DVD drive into my Windows 11 Pro computer. The drive worked fine - however the mouse became very erratic while the external DVD drive was plugged in - making the entire computer very difficult to operate typical Windows behavior. So, I yanked the USB...
  6. Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore: I plugged an external USB DVD drive into my Windows 11 Pro computer. The drive worked fine - however the mouse became very erratic while the external DVD drive was plugged in - making the entire computer very difficult to operate typical Windows behavior. So, I yanked the USB...
  7. I have an HP running Windows 11 and it has no internal CD / DVD. It will not recognize...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP running Windows 11 and it has no internal CD / DVD. It will not recognize...: I have an HP running Windows 11 and it has no internal CD / DVD. Bought an external but it will not recognize the external CD / DVD device.I have done everything the manufacturer Gotega advised me to do. I cannot find any driver downloads on here for CD / DVD devices at...
  8. I have an HP running Windows 11 and it has no internal CD / DVD. It will not recognize...

I have an HP running Windows 11 and it has no internal CD / DVD. It will not recognize...: I have an HP running Windows 11 and it has no internal CD / DVD. Bought an external but it will not recognize the external CD / DVD device.I have done everything the manufacturer Gotega advised me to do. I cannot find any driver downloads on here for CD / DVD devices at...
  9. How do I get my Lenovo IdeaPad w/windows 11 o recognize an external dvd player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Lenovo IdeaPad w/windows 11 o recognize an external dvd player?: IdeaPad s/n PF4NVJPM BIOS-HTCN34WW has no intewrnal dvd player. Can I connect an external dvd player if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-lenovo-ideapad-wwindows-11-o/a9fee969-3958-41f6-81bc-d452b51d319e
  10. How do I get my Lenovo IdeaPad w/windows 11 o recognize an external dvd player?

How do I get my Lenovo IdeaPad w/windows 11 o recognize an external dvd player?: IdeaPad s/n PF4NVJPM BIOS-HTCN34WW has no intewrnal dvd player. Can I connect an external dvd player if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-lenovo-ideapad-wwindows-11-o/a9fee969-3958-41f6-81bc-d452b51d319e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 doesnt recogniz dvd