Windows 10: DVD Player.

Discus and support DVD Player. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows10 on my Acer laptop sometime ago. The DVD player is not playing. Help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SweeenyT, Jan 11, 2019.

1. SweeenyT Win User

DVD Player.

I upgraded to Windows10 on my Acer laptop sometime ago. The DVD player is not playing. Help please.

:)

SweeenyT, Jan 11, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. DVD player

Hi Richard,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Your title suggests issue with DVD Player and body of the message you've mentioned about Media Player. I would require more information to assist you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Are you facing issue with Media Player or DVD Player?
    I would like to inform you that Media player is in-built and it should present in Windows 10. If you're facing issue with DVD Player, I would suggest you to go through the following link and see if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/dvd-playback-help

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 11, 2019
  4. DVD Player.

DVD Player

Hi,

To help us understand the issue that you encountered with your DVD player, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• What issue did you encountered with the DVD player?
    • Did you get a specific error message/code?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Please provide us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

DVD Player.

1. DVD Player. - Similar Threads - DVD Player

2. windows DVD player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows DVD player: When launching windows DVD player (previously worked) I now get the error message "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6". What should I be doing about it at my end ?...
  3. connect external dvd player windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect external dvd player windows 10: I recently bought an external cd/dvd drive. When it came, the laptop could see the drive, but the tray would not open, after contacting the seller I sent it back as faulty. I have just bought another one. The tray opens and I can hear it reading the disc ok, but the...
  4. Windows 10 - Windows DVD Player

Windows 10 - Windows DVD Player: Hi, I recently bought Windows DVD player from the Windows Store for use on my Windows 10 PC. How is this licensed? Is it per device or per user? If I purchase a second computer do I need to purchase Windows DVD player again?...
  5. I cannot get my dvd player to work

I cannot get my dvd player to work: i cannot get the cd or a dvd to play on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-dvd-player-to-work/6371aed0-6a99-41de-b18d-6476bec38f80
  6. ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10

ATAPI iHAS124 YATA DVD Player Error Code 10: I have the above subject DVD player in my PC, it shows up in Device Manager but with a code 10. It does not recognize a dvd inserted. Haven't used it in a while but used to work fine. Please advice...
  7. i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS...: i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR UPDATES AND SUCH i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR UPDATES AND SUCH i HAD A...
  8. Why wont Dell media player play dvd

Why wont Dell media player play dvd: this worked since I purchased it a few, months ago and now it wont play eternal dvd it is Windows 10 and a Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-dell-media-player-play-dvd/a635df67-824a-491d-babc-f651f370da8b
  9. Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial: I have windows 10 I downloaded the free 7 day trial so i can use my dvd player and still it pops up and does nothing ***Modified title from: free trial dvd from microsoft***...
  10. DVD/CD player

DVD/CD player: I need help. My DVD/CD player is not working on my HP laptop. It just whirs around but never opens. I did play a music video not long ago and it worked great but now the CD does not work. I really would like to get the CD pictures off it....