Windows 10: DVD Player.

Discus and support DVD Player. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows10 on my Acer laptop sometime ago. The DVD player is not playing. Help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SweeenyT, Jan 11, 2019.

1. SweeenyT Win User

DVD Player.

I upgraded to Windows10 on my Acer laptop sometime ago. The DVD player is not playing. Help please.

:)

SweeenyT, Jan 11, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. DVD player

Hi Richard,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Your title suggests issue with DVD Player and body of the message you've mentioned about Media Player. I would require more information to assist you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Are you facing issue with Media Player or DVD Player?
    I would like to inform you that Media player is in-built and it should present in Windows 10. If you're facing issue with DVD Player, I would suggest you to go through the following link and see if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/dvd-playback-help

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 11, 2019
  4. DVD Player.

DVD Player

Hi,

To help us understand the issue that you encountered with your DVD player, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• What issue did you encountered with the DVD player?
    • Did you get a specific error message/code?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Please provide us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

DVD Player.

1. DVD Player. - Similar Threads - DVD Player

2. No DVD player with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No DVD player with Windows 10: Why is there no DVD player available with my HP Windows 10 computer. How cheap can you get? I will never ever buy a crappy Windows PC ever again. Its al. about your stupid scheming BS to screw the aveerge person buying your 3rd grade computers. I wish I had never bought...
  3. external dvd player

external dvd player: I have a Samsung blu ray dvd player iv'e hooked up to my laptop via HDMI and I cant find it on the comp and it wont play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/a1ec73ac-4594-4faa-8f33-b94daeae1893
  4. dvd player

dvd player: my dvd player is not working when I connect it to my PC? it was working before suddenly it stop can anyone help me please?...
  5. external dvd player

external dvd player: my external drive for a dvd player isn't working, why would Microsoft block a usb port.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/00de94a9-ad51-4a91-8597-8cf18e2c7242
  6. DVD Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DVD Player: So anyone want to explain why on earth they install a DVD player on a computer when windows doesn't bother to have one written that will actually play a DVD without me having to pay for an upgrade to a "free" program. Windows media player in Windows 10 is awful. It doesn't...
  7. Windows 10 No sound on DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 No sound on DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player: Windows 10 provides No sound when playing DVD. DVD works fine on TV DVD player. How do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-sound-on-dvd-dvd-works-fine-on-tv/1201095e-90d4-4742-928f-6edc5809149f
  8. DVD Player will not install

DVD Player will not install: Microsoft store sees my PC as a device but when I try to install DVD player that I paid $14.99 for it tells me there is no device to install it on? My DVD player worked just fine with Windows media player with Windows 7 but now with Windows 10 I have to buy DVD player and it...
  9. DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD Player: I just purchased DVD player for $14.99 and nothing happened. Paypal paid you but I got nothing. When I try to install it it tells me I have to purchase it. Is this a rip off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/8de959ee-b606-4402-b4e7-f59d7ba2916c
  10. running older programs using DVD player in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    running older programs using DVD player in windows 10: Hello. I a Flight Simmer. I have FSX and I have a bunch of add on planes. The ones that are older than some wont run in the DVD player that came with my Windows 10 computer. They all would work in windows 7 but no all in windows 10 is there a way I can run these add on...