Windows 10: DVD player

Discus and support DVD player in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I get my DVD player working again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/83d12ddf-8b72-4612-9bd5-5eb09d8fd529 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by markNewberry, Feb 11, 2019.

1. DVD player

how do I get my DVD player working again

:)

markNewberry, Feb 11, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. DVD player

Hi Richard,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Your title suggests issue with DVD Player and body of the message you've mentioned about Media Player. I would require more information to assist you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Are you facing issue with Media Player or DVD Player?
    I would like to inform you that Media player is in-built and it should present in Windows 10. If you're facing issue with DVD Player, I would suggest you to go through the following link and see if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/dvd-playback-help

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 11, 2019
  4. DVD player

DVD Player

Hi,

To help us understand the issue that you encountered with your DVD player, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• What issue did you encountered with the DVD player?
    • Did you get a specific error message/code?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Please provide us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

DVD player

1. DVD player - Similar Threads - DVD player

2. windows DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows DVD player: tried to open windows dvd player and received error code Ox878E10BC6 Any one have an idea of what is causing this condition? It worked fine a few weeks ago when I played a another DVD...
  3. Win10 does it have a DVD & CD player? Computer is Inspiron 3650 did work now after...

Win10 does it have a DVD & CD player? Computer is Inspiron 3650 did work now after...: Win10 does it have a DVD & CD player? Computer is Inspiron 3650 did work now after updates, neither works! I purchased an Slim drive USB 3.0 and plug it in and it will open door to place disk in, but does not play?...
  4. No info from cd or dvd displays on any media player in my system which includes Windows...

No info from cd or dvd displays on any media player in my system which includes Windows...: No changes to my computer that I am aware of. Haven't used the Media Player in a while, but when I tried to load in some cd's to transfer to usb for the car, I noticed that there is no info about album name, artist, songs, etc. All discs show only "unknown artist". Gateway...
  5. my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.: My dvd player was working just fine then one day it says activation code needed but I bought the laptop new with everything pre loaded and all my previous laptops had same player and never asked for a code.It's cyber link dvd 14.I was never prompted as to needing code like...
  6. Windows DVD player freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows DVD player freezing: When using Windows DVD player, every time I click full screen or ratio change while it is unpaused, it freezes and I have to close and reopen it for it to play again. Now it also freezes if I pause it, do something else, and resume it. The audio is fine, it is the video that...
  7. why does my DVD player not work after upgrading to windows 10?

why does my DVD player not work after upgrading to windows 10?: my DVD doesn't work after upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-dvd-player-not-work-after-upgrading-to/44a113db-9fe0-4e14-bd48-7636d8d624ce
  8. dvd player

dvd player: When I put a DVD in the player and push it in, nothing happens. What can I do to play a DVD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/742fd0e8-af75-4692-81f9-02c21e6094d9
  9. No DVD player with Windows 10

No DVD player with Windows 10: Why is there no DVD player available with my HP Windows 10 computer. How cheap can you get? I will never ever buy a crappy Windows PC ever again. Its al. about your stupid scheming BS to screw the aveerge person buying your 3rd grade computers. I wish I had never bought...
  10. external dvd player

external dvd player: I have a Samsung blu ray dvd player iv'e hooked up to my laptop via HDMI and I cant find it on the comp and it wont play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-player/a1ec73ac-4594-4faa-8f33-b94daeae1893