Windows 10: DVD R/W

Discus and support DVD R/W in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can a DVD R/W disk be converted from UDT to NTFS? I wish to create a system image but all the disks are UDT!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by donaldupchurch, Feb 10, 2020.

1. DVD R/W

Can a DVD R/W disk be converted from UDT to NTFS? I wish to create a system image but all the disks are UDT!

:)

donaldupchurch, Feb 10, 2020
  2. RMS_123 Win User

DVD R/W drive only reads data and music CDs and not DVDs

I tried steps 1 through 5 listed in this article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...is-not-recognized-by-windows-or-other-program

The DVD R/W drive is in a Dell XPS 8300 PC and this morning I ran Dell Support Assist.

The built in drive self test passed as well as the CD Rom test. Could not complete the DVD tests because it doesn't recognize that I inserted a DVD.

RMS_123, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Keller49 Win User
    W10 not recognizing portable DVD R/W

Portable DVD R/W not recognized on W10 (64bit) - HP Envy 64bit

Keller49, Feb 10, 2020
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

DVD R/W

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

DVD R/W

1. DVD R/W - Similar Threads - DVD

2. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  3. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  4. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD Player NOT reconzied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT reconzied: I recently, built my own custom PC but for the longest time I have been trying to get my external DVD player to work. I have the DVD player plugged in, hooked in via HDMI cord to my PC. I even got a cable where I plugged it into this adapter and It plugs In VIA USB.Why after...
  6. How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...: I have a Toshiba laptop L755-S5153 and BounceBack v20 installed. When I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the BounceBack copy engine was unable to load. I discovered that there is some sort of conflict with the CD/DVD drive because if I disable the CD/DVD drive,...
  7. How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...

How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...: I have a Toshiba laptop L755-S5153 and BounceBack v20 installed. When I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the BounceBack copy engine was unable to load. I discovered that there is some sort of conflict with the CD/DVD drive because if I disable the CD/DVD drive,...
  8. Why Can't I See my DVD/CD Drive in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I See my DVD/CD Drive in File Explorer?: I see my DVD/CD drive in Device Manager. But, I don't see it in File Explorer. The drivers are up to date as well as Windows updates. Thank you....
  9. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  10. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594