Windows 10: DVD R

Discus and support DVD R in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I erase a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-r/8cb187dd-f717-495c-95e3-99c1c3df5bb4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonHalling1, May 22, 2019.

1. DVD R

how do I erase a disc?

:)

JonHalling1, May 22, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. Chilady Win User
    No DVD-R drive in device manager or This PC after upgrading to Windows

Hi,

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a few weeks ago and since that time I don't have a DVD – R drive. I still have my DVD – RW, but the other drive is missing from the device manager and the computer list. What happened to it? What steps can I take to recover it.

Thank You!

Chilady, May 22, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

DVD R

why won't my dvd player format a new DVD-R

One of the possible reasons of your concern is when the type of format is not supported. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting an error message when formatting a new DVD-R?
    • Are you using a third-party application when formatting a new DVD-R?
    • Can you describe to us the process that you performed when formatting a new DVD-R?
    • Were you able to successfully format the same type of disc prior to your concern?
    We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 22, 2019
Thema:

DVD R

1. DVD R - Similar Threads - DVD

2. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  3. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  4. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD Player NOT reconzied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT reconzied: I recently, built my own custom PC but for the longest time I have been trying to get my external DVD player to work. I have the DVD player plugged in, hooked in via HDMI cord to my PC. I even got a cable where I plugged it into this adapter and It plugs In VIA USB.Why after...
  6. How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...: I have a Toshiba laptop L755-S5153 and BounceBack v20 installed. When I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the BounceBack copy engine was unable to load. I discovered that there is some sort of conflict with the CD/DVD drive because if I disable the CD/DVD drive,...
  7. How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...

How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...: I have a Toshiba laptop L755-S5153 and BounceBack v20 installed. When I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the BounceBack copy engine was unable to load. I discovered that there is some sort of conflict with the CD/DVD drive because if I disable the CD/DVD drive,...
  8. Why Can't I See my DVD/CD Drive in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I See my DVD/CD Drive in File Explorer?: I see my DVD/CD drive in Device Manager. But, I don't see it in File Explorer. The drivers are up to date as well as Windows updates. Thank you....
  9. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  10. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594