Windows 10: DVD ripper (legal)

Discus and support DVD ripper (legal) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Starting about 10 years ago I recorded large bunch of videos from my GF's camera, the one with tape and Firewire connector. Those were home movies most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountMike, Nov 29, 2018.

1. CountMike Win User

DVD ripper (legal)

Starting about 10 years ago I recorded large bunch of videos from my GF's camera, the one with tape and Firewire connector. Those were home movies most in remembrance to her father and my good friend.
    Right now they are in proper DVD format:

DVD ripper (legal) [​IMG]

DVD ripper (legal) [​IMG]

All copied on a HDD. Now, when better format (MP4) exists I would like to convert and edit and make several themed videos out of them. Tried few converters but they don't work so I need a ripper to do it.

:)

CountMike, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Betunink Win User

best mac dvd ripper that works 100%

Free solutions:
    DVDFab HD Decrypter for Mac, MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition

Find more in this list of 11 free DVD rippers:
    Top 11 Best FREE DVD Rippers to Rip DVD for Free

Betunink, Nov 29, 2018
  3. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum or Aimersoft DVD Ripper for ripping Home Movies , Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform that we at community provide technical support for Windows products/Operating Systems. For comparison between WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and Aimersoft DVD Ripper, I suggest you to use your favorite search engine and select the best of
    your choice.

Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2018
  4. CADplace Win User

DVD ripper (legal)

best mac dvd ripper that works 100%

thx, looks like an interesting list to try. I'll post some feedback.

couple of updates from other posts.
    - mac the ripper doesn't work since the powerpc support disappeared from OSX
    - carbon copy does do a great job of copying dvds which takes care of my backup issue.

CADplace, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

DVD ripper (legal)

1. DVD ripper (legal) - Similar Threads - DVD ripper legal

2. free Windows 10 DVD ripper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    free Windows 10 DVD ripper: What's the easiest free way to rip a purchased DVD to my Windows 10 hard drive? I've tried VLC, but I think it might take all day to convert the entire DVD. Every search I've done shows info from 10 years ago that doesn't work anymore. And I've downloaded six "free" pieces of...
  3. free Windows 10 DVD ripper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free Windows 10 DVD ripper: What's the easiest free way to rip a purchased DVD to my Windows 10 hard drive? I've tried VLC, but I think it might take all day to convert the entire DVD. Every search I've done shows info from 10 years ago that doesn't work anymore. And I've downloaded six "free" pieces of...
  4. free Windows 10 DVD ripper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?

Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  6. Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  7. Any Free DVD rippers out there = to iso is fine

Any Free DVD rippers out there = to iso is fine: Hi folks On my Linux systems its easy to rip / copy DVD to an iso : dvdbackup -M -i /dev/sr0 -o ~/Videos/dvd-backup However I'm away from home currently and have only got a Windows system at the moment (although with full admin rights so installing software not a problem)....
  8. DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound

DVD-Audio Player or Ripper different from DVD or Blu-Ray video with sound: DVD-Audio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-Audio is a standard for high level music delivery. My home audio set-up allows me to listen to them there are lots of disks on Amazon, but I have been unable to find a software player for a Windows 10 computer. Alternately, a...
  9. Legal or not?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legal or not?: I see a lot of times several advertissements like this on Facebook. Facebook claims to be very strict with their advertisement publishers, I guess this must be genuine. Or not? I can't imagine that somebody would publish such an Ad on Facebook while doing something illegal...
  10. CD ripper with text editor wanted

CD ripper with text editor wanted: This may not be Windows specific, however I'm hoping someone might be able to help anyway. I'm looking for a CD ripping program that provides a way to edit the song titles for such things as having every word in the title begin with a capital letter. I have many CDs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cd rippen legal