Windows 10: DVD ripper (legal)

Discus and support DVD ripper (legal) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Starting about 10 years ago I recorded large bunch of videos from my GF's camera, the one with tape and Firewire connector. Those were home movies most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountMike, Nov 29, 2018.

1. CountMike Win User

DVD ripper (legal)

Starting about 10 years ago I recorded large bunch of videos from my GF's camera, the one with tape and Firewire connector. Those were home movies most in remembrance to her father and my good friend.
    Right now they are in proper DVD format:

DVD ripper (legal) [​IMG]

DVD ripper (legal) [​IMG]

All copied on a HDD. Now, when better format (MP4) exists I would like to convert and edit and make several themed videos out of them. Tried few converters but they don't work so I need a ripper to do it.

:)

CountMike, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Betunink Win User

best mac dvd ripper that works 100%

Free solutions:
    DVDFab HD Decrypter for Mac, MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition

Find more in this list of 11 free DVD rippers:
    Top 11 Best FREE DVD Rippers to Rip DVD for Free

Betunink, Nov 29, 2018
  3. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum or Aimersoft DVD Ripper for ripping Home Movies , Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform that we at community provide technical support for Windows products/Operating Systems. For comparison between WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and Aimersoft DVD Ripper, I suggest you to use your favorite search engine and select the best of
    your choice.

Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2018
  4. CADplace Win User

DVD ripper (legal)

best mac dvd ripper that works 100%

thx, looks like an interesting list to try. I'll post some feedback.

couple of updates from other posts.
    - mac the ripper doesn't work since the powerpc support disappeared from OSX
    - carbon copy does do a great job of copying dvds which takes care of my backup issue.

CADplace, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

DVD ripper (legal)

1. DVD ripper (legal) - Similar Threads - DVD ripper legal

2. Torrent (legal) download question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Torrent (legal) download question: Hi folks I'm a legal subscriber to Netflix, Amazon and SKY I'm trying to save Deutschland 86 Series 2 (excellent series BTW ) on my computer to watch later. No probs downloading but why with so many seeders and I have a 10Gb/s connection can't I get faster download. Can't see...
  3. Upgrade and legalization GGWA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade and legalization GGWA: I want to know the type of license (OEM or OLP, legalization, etc.) required to upgrade to Win10 Pro from the below scenarios: 1. Win7 Pro Illegal 2. Win 10 Pro Illegal 3. Win10 Home Legal 4. No OS 5. Win XP Technically anything would work but I need to know the...
  4. Is using a KMS legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is using a KMS legal?: There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-using-a-kms-legal/4dc84881-0813-4f84-9e25-6fbba1df9028"
  5. Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...

Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...: It will let me do the run or save part but then a dialogue box opens and quickly closes and wont download after all..thanks for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-new-computer-and-am-unable-to-download-mac-x/5f7e0955-a34f-4756-a7cd-6437706d1efd
  6. Problems after legalization

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems after legalization: After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and legalized my Windows 10. But immediately after that, problems began to emerge. My computer won't go to sleep at the time I...
  7. Is it Legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"
  8. legal department

legal department: I have been dealing with microsoft forced update issues that I had not signed up for when I bought the PC, I have been counseled to record all of the times my pc has locked up on full power attempting to update (20), all of my PC service receipts from service companies, and...
  9. Are Microsoft store apps legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Microsoft store apps legal?: Are Microsoft store apps legal? Never thought I would ask that question. I see a lot of free movie apps being offered. The ad you see at the top could pay for the movies. I find very odd though. Especially, since some of free movies are also available for rent or purchase at...
  10. CD ripper with text editor wanted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD ripper with text editor wanted: This may not be Windows specific, however I'm hoping someone might be able to help anyway. I'm looking for a CD ripping program that provides a way to edit the song titles for such things as having every word in the title begin with a capital letter. I have many CDs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cd rippen legal