Windows 10: dvd rw found win 10 64 bit system

Discus and support dvd rw found win 10 64 bit system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; like a lot of us I was frustrated that I couldn't use my dvd writer. I tried all the fixes to no avail. BUT when I decided to go to control panel and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SheryleLakey, Oct 1, 2018.

1. dvd rw found win 10 64 bit system

like a lot of us I was frustrated that I couldn't use my dvd writer. I tried all the fixes to no avail. BUT when I decided to go to control panel and click to see ALL options I went thru each one carefully as I think that's what got me in this bind to begin with. when I came to programs at first I went to the media player it offered play off DVD. and from there I followed leads there was an option to rum programs for older systems and THERE IT WAS got it working in 2 seconds. I hope this helps anyone else who likes to stick to the old ways.

:)

SheryleLakey, Oct 1, 2018

2. matshita dvd rw+- uj8di driver for a 64 bit system

Is matshita dvd rw+- uj8di driver for a 64 bit system still available and where?

AlBarrios_Tx, Oct 1, 2018
  3. mike s Win User
    DVD-RW Drive

The type of optical disc should not matter. Bits is bits.

What software did you use to burn these to disc?

The situation you describe, sounds like "something" caused your original images to be downsampled/downsized in the process of viewing or sending them to the DVD.

Suggest you do a binary file compare between the original images and the ones on the DVD.

mike s, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

dvd rw found win 10 64 bit system

External DVD/RW not recognized withWindows 10

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

I suggest you to uninstall the Universal Serial Bus Controller
    associated with the external DVD/RW (Cnm) and reinstall it from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

To uninstall the drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus Controller.
    • Find the Cnm DVD/RW drive.
    • Right click on the driver and select Uninstall.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

dvd rw found win 10 64 bit system

1. dvd rw found win 10 64 bit system - Similar Threads - dvd found bit

2. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  3. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  4. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading win 10 Home 64 bits to Win 10 64 bits Pro: I have a laptop with win10 Home 64 bits installed on it. I need t upgrade it to Win 10 Pro 64 bits. I have a digital Licence on my PC Pro 64 bits. I have already tried to upgrade my laptop with clean install but Microsoft does not give me any choice except buying the...
  6. Win 10 32-bit to 64-bit

Win 10 32-bit to 64-bit: Hello, I recently upgraded my old Dell Optiplex 390 pc I had laying around. I started with updating to Windows 10 then added some more RAM to the system. Unfortunately i'm running on the 32 bit OS and it cannot use the extra 5 RAM i added to it and its currently being used as...
  7. Win 10 64-bit to 32-bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 64-bit to 32-bit: I have Win 10 64-bit but some older programs won't work on it. The maker of the programs have abandoned them so I can't go back for updated versions. I've tried the compatibility mode, etc. I'm thinking I might solve the problem by installing the Win 10 32-bit version. I...
  8. win 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 64 bit: Hello, I have win 10 64 bit, is there a way i can run a game that is 32 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/win-10-64-bit/df9c9918-85fb-40e3-924b-7feeaf5c44a9
  9. win 10 64 bit

win 10 64 bit: I bought a disc win 10 0em from newegg. ok here,s the question if I get a new motherboard I will be able to activate like win 7 right? clean install from dvd it has a license on the package. 40253
  10. Win 10 32 bit to Win 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 32 bit to Win 10 64 bit: I am wanting to upgrade my wife's comp from win 10 32 bit to win 10 64 bit, her win 10 is activated. I've downloaded the Win 10 64 bit ISO to my machine (Win 10 64 bit). Do I just burn the ISO to DVD and then boot my wife's machine with that or do I mount it on my machine...