Windows 10: DVD+RW is not recognized for backup?

Discus and support DVD+RW is not recognized for backup? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To perform backup to DVD+RW, the external DVD is not recognized, it is empty. Who can help me, but not a professional DVD+RW wird für eine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by komendator, Jun 21, 2020.

1. DVD+RW is not recognized for backup?

To perform backup to DVD+RW, the external DVD is not recognized, it is empty. Who can help me, but not a professional

:)

komendator, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Jenny_50 Win User

External DVD/RW not recognized withWindows 10

Unfortunately my problem is still not sorted. My Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga laptop will not recognize my external DVD/RW drive.

Any more suggestions anyone, apart from those suggested above?

Jenny_50, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Ed_336 Win User
    DVD RW Drive E not recognizing formatted Verbatim DVD-R Disc

My DVD RW Drive E does not recognize a formatted Verbatim DVD-R Disc that I am trying to burn.

Any suggestions?

Ed_336, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

DVD+RW is not recognized for backup?

External DVD/RW not recognized withWindows 10

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

I suggest you to uninstall the Universal Serial Bus Controller
    associated with the external DVD/RW (Cnm) and reinstall it from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

To uninstall the drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus Controller.
    • Find the Cnm DVD/RW drive.
    • Right click on the driver and select Uninstall.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

DVD+RW is not recognized for backup?

1. DVD+RW is not recognized for backup? - Similar Threads - DVD+RW recognized backup

2. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  3. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  4. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD RW is not recognized as a recordable device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD RW is not recognized as a recordable device in Windows 11: All devices were working properly in Windows 10, and now neither CD RW 1 internal and factory from HP, and 1 external usb is recognized as RW. This is definitely a problem with Windows 11, and I should NOT have to search forums for fixes. Microsoft support searches for fixes...
  6. DVD RW is not recognized as a recordable device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD RW is not recognized as a recordable device in Windows 11: All devices were working properly in Windows 10, and now neither CD RW 1 internal and factory from HP, and 1 external usb is recognized as RW. This is definitely a problem with Windows 11, and I should NOT have to search forums for fixes. Microsoft support searches for fixes...
  7. DVD -RW recognizes CDs but thinks there's no disc when DVD in inserted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD -RW recognizes CDs but thinks there's no disc when DVD in inserted: I have been facing this problem after updating to Windows version 1903. It continues now after upgrading to version 2004 of May 2020. I have a TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653H optical drive on my DELL Vostro 460 desktop. The drive recognizes all CDs that I had written / rewritten...
  8. DVD/RW No Longer Recognized code: 45

DVD/RW No Longer Recognized code: 45: Hello, since some days my HP Zbook 15 G2 doesn't recognize the Optical drive. That has occurred after I attempted to read a DVD. Before that episode, all worked well. The model number of it is SU208GB. This is the error message I got when I open the device manager in the...
  9. DVD RW Drive E not recognizing formatted Verbatim DVD-R Disc

DVD RW Drive E not recognizing formatted Verbatim DVD-R Disc: My DVD RW Drive E does not recognize a formatted Verbatim DVD-R Disc that I am trying to burn. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-rw-drive-e-not-recognizing-formatted-verbatim/64c0442b-a193-4511-9413-3efe8f2858ff
  10. DVD RW Driver

DVD RW Driver: DVD RW drive will not run PC games. Use to work fine but doesn't anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dvd-rw-driver/aa124edb-8843-4b5f-839c-fa437502aede