Windows 10: Dvd Rw problems

Discus and support Dvd Rw problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. My Dvd Rw drive reads all disks blank although they are not blank. Please Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brit Collins WachiraNjagi, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Dvd Rw problems

Hello. My Dvd Rw drive reads all disks blank although they are not blank. Please Help.

:)

Brit Collins WachiraNjagi, Aug 29, 2020
  2. mike s Win User

DVD-RW Drive

The type of optical disc should not matter. Bits is bits.

What software did you use to burn these to disc?

The situation you describe, sounds like "something" caused your original images to be downsampled/downsized in the process of viewing or sending them to the DVD.

Suggest you do a binary file compare between the original images and the ones on the DVD.

mike s, Aug 29, 2020
  3. MUZAKKIR Win User
    dvd rw problem

I have share power between gfx gts 450 and sony dvd rw but after some time i unplug my dvd rw and plug it again but it is not working can u tell me wt is the problem my psu is unbranded 450w with 22a in +12v rail

MUZAKKIR, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Dvd Rw problems

DVD Drive not Reading DVD+RW or DVD+R DL disks

My DVD drive (F) will not write on a
    DVD+RW disk or a DVD+R DL disk. I have no problem using regular DVD's. (only RW & DL). I've researched online and I uninstalled the driver as per the instructions and restarted my computer but the problem
    wasn't fixed. Any suggestions? Thanks

DavidZannino, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Dvd Rw problems

1. Dvd Rw problems - Similar Threads - Dvd problems

2. I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...: I was in a hurry when I made the purchase and didn't notice. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-laptop-and-along-with-the-laptop/d6b76f8a-1428-46d8-9cf7-b858dd22c6c2
  3. I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a laptop and along with the laptop Windows 11 on DVD. The problem is that I...: I was in a hurry when I made the purchase and didn't notice. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-laptop-and-along-with-the-laptop/d6b76f8a-1428-46d8-9cf7-b858dd22c6c2
  4. Problem with DVD /CD Player

Problem with DVD /CD Player: Using windows 10. When I try to open cd or dvd discs on my PC I keep getting the message - Please insert a Disc into Drive E Occasionally it opens a few DVDs but not always. How can I resolve this matter....
  5. Problem with DVD /CD Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DVD /CD Player: Using windows 10. When I try to open cd or dvd discs on my PC I keep getting the message - Please insert a Disc into Drive E Occasionally it opens a few DVDs but not always. How can I resolve this matter....
  6. Problem with DVD /CD Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.: Hi. I insert my CD but the DVD drive doesn't read it. I try different CDs but it doesn't work at all. It likes I didn't insert the CD but I actually did it!...
  8. I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.

I have a problem with DVD drive. it doesn't read our CDs.: Hi. I insert my CD but the DVD drive doesn't read it. I try different CDs but it doesn't work at all. It likes I didn't insert the CD but I actually did it!...
  9. dvd drive configuration problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvd drive configuration problems: I installed KMPlayer to help me rip some of my PAL dvds. It resulted in being unable to play audio CDs and NTSC video DVDs. File Explorer selecting CD in drive went straight to VOBs etc.. With DVD in drive went to AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Expanding VIDEO_TS displayed VIDEO_TS...
  10. dvd drive configuration problems

dvd drive configuration problems: I installed KMPlayer to help me rip some of my PAL dvds. It resulted in being unable to play audio CDs and NTSC video DVDs. File Explorer selecting CD in drive went straight to VOBs etc.. With DVD in drive went to AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Expanding VIDEO_TS displayed VIDEO_TS...