Windows 10: DVD start

Discus and support DVD start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I inserted a dvd. it won't load automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-start/badefec4-204b-493f-9b83-5591cc49ee40 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuzannePeterson2, Nov 12, 2019.

1. DVD start

I inserted a dvd. it won't load automatically

:)

SuzannePeterson2, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

4. DVD start

windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

DVD start

1. DVD start - Similar Threads - DVD start

2. Where is my DVD player? Or better yet, how do I start a CD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my DVD player? Or better yet, how do I start a CD?: This is a question I do not wish to ask as I do not wish to admit my lack of memory due to a combination of specific medications and as all who follow me know, I have been using Windows and Office and heavily constructed PCs with all that was available at the time of...
  3. Where is my DVD player? Or better yet, how do I start a CD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my DVD player? Or better yet, how do I start a CD?: This is a question I do not wish to ask as I do not wish to admit my lack of memory due to a combination of specific medications and as all who follow me know, I have been using Windows and Office and heavily constructed PCs with all that was available at the time of...
  4. Where is my DVD player? Or better yet, how do I start a CD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. `why does computer start slow when external dvd is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    `why does computer start slow when external dvd is plugged in: why does computer start slow 2 minutes when external dvd is plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-computer-start-slow-when-external-dvd-is/fb7f3675-5029-4f5b-a2ed-07085846b884
  6. `why does computer start slow when external dvd is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    `why does computer start slow when external dvd is plugged in: why does computer start slow 2 minutes when external dvd is plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-computer-start-slow-when-external-dvd-is/fb7f3675-5029-4f5b-a2ed-07085846b884
  7. Nero problems caused my DVD-RW drive not burning CDs, "could not perform start of disc-at-once"

Nero problems caused my DVD-RW drive not burning CDs, "could not perform start of disc-at-once": Hello all, I recently updated Nero 18 to an automatic update and now I can't burn CDs, I get the error "could not perform start of disc-at-once" and the CD is untouched. I don't know what the problem is. I have two computers, and the other computer had the same problem. I...
  8. How do I start playing a DVD?

How do I start playing a DVD?: How do I start playing a DVD mine won't start automaticly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-playing-a-dvd/f63d0110-29c3-4ea8-b640-f652f71cb5dd
  9. Windows DVD Player Starts off Black screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows DVD Player Starts off Black screen: I have been starting the DVD to watch movies and it starts off with the black screen and it's not working properly and is there a way to fix it? [ATTACH]...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 PC code edition is asking for start DVD despite of digital owner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 PC code edition is asking for start DVD despite of digital owner...: Hello, I ordered and installed the FS 2020 version with the PC code. After FS 2020 I installed the digital owner add-on can be only installed afterwards. But when I start the FS 2020 then a screen is appearing to ask for a disk that I don't have. What can I do to get it...