Windows 10: DVD stuck.

Discus and support DVD stuck. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a DVD stuck. The paper clip does not work. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NataliePapkov, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DVD stuck.

I have a DVD stuck. The paper clip does not work. What do I do?

:)

NataliePapkov, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Bree, Sep 2, 2019
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

4. DVD stuck.

windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

DVD stuck.

1. DVD stuck. - Similar Threads - DVD stuck

2. HELP! PC Stuck in boot loop - Recovery USB & CD/DVD Not Booting..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! PC Stuck in boot loop - Recovery USB & CD/DVD Not Booting..: Hi, I was video editing when my PC decided to display a 'blue screen of death' message with the error code "Npfs.SYS". The PC then did not boot to the installed OS drive, so I inserted the Installation CD/DVD to initiate the troubleshooting/restart/re-install/SafeMode...
  3. Win 10 OEM DVD stuck @63% w/ error 0x8007001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 OEM DVD stuck @63% w/ error 0x8007001: Hey yall! So I built a PC for my step daughter's 14th birthday. I am using an external CD drive that hooks up via USB. I've installed many many many windows copies from it with no issue and this is the first time I've had an issue. I've tried two different types of hard...
  4. So im updating my windows with live dvd from microsoft but its stuck at 31%. Any suggestion?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So im updating my windows with live dvd from microsoft but its stuck at 31%. Any suggestion?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fataha22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbo8yt/so_im_updating_my_windows_with_live_dvd_from/
  5. DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD player stuck on loading on certain DVD: Other half recently bought me a new DVD to watch, put it into my external DVD player which has and does work fine with other DVDS, but the DVD player app is stuck on a blue loading screen that I can do nothing with. Tried fiddling in setting to find any tick boxes that it...
  6. Stuck DVD, won't eject. Any ideas? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck DVD, won't eject. Any ideas? Thanks.: I tried ejecting from the menu and then by pushing the eject button on the drive. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-dvd-wont-eject-any-ideas-thanks/79bc7b89-1917-4e3d-87d5-00ee0b6ac83b
  7. win10 stuck in a loop after complete reset, no dvd or usb - everything locked behind...

win10 stuck in a loop after complete reset, no dvd or usb - everything locked behind...: So my son got a new computer, it has windows 10, and after the last update some days ago, no windows features worked, we tried everything we could think of, repair and check for errors. The computer said there were no errors or problems, yet no programs that were windows were...
  8. Stuck at splash screen, can't boot from USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at splash screen, can't boot from USB or DVD: Symptoms: Windows infinite circle of dots when booting. (PC was a fresh install months ago, and was working fine until returning from vacation). Hard drive light goes solid during attempts to boot (during splash screen). Diagnostic repair begins to load, but never...
  9. Problem formating pc with Windows 10 OEM DVD, stuck at windows logo

Problem formating pc with Windows 10 OEM DVD, stuck at windows logo: Hello, I bought a Windows 10 OEM DVD in order to format my current PC that runs Windows 7 professional which probably has been infected with a virus and has some issues. I backed up everything I needed and set the boot priority in BIOS to boot from CD/DVD. I insert the...
  10. Windows 10 Clean Install gets stuck. Can't use windows 10 dvd.

Windows 10 Clean Install gets stuck. Can't use windows 10 dvd.: Hi everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this. I wanted to do a reinstall of Windows 10 on my Asus X53S laptop (bought in 2010), but the built-in clean install got stuck on 10% and after a day or so I decided to turn it off and use my Windows 10 DVD to do a...