Windows 10: DVD with APRESO content

Discus and support DVD with APRESO content in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an old DVD . When i try to run it on my system, it displays the following: After performing a check of your system, it has been determined... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShruthiSureshbabu, Oct 5, 2019.

1. DVD with APRESO content

I have an old DVD . When i try to run it on my system, it displays the following:

After performing a check of your system, it has been determined that
    you must make the following adjustments to view this Apreso as intended by the creator:

Required Component Your Component Description
    Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5 or Above DVD with APRESO content [​IMG] Mozilla Based Web Browser DVD with APRESO content [​IMG] This Apreso was not designed to work in a Mozilla Based web browser. Please view this Apreso in Internet Explorer 5 or above. If you don't have Internet Explorer you can download it free of charge from the Microsoft® Internet Explorer website.

:)

ShruthiSureshbabu, Oct 5, 2019

2. Unable to burn the content to DVD on Windows 10.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in burning the content to DVD on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2019
  3. playing a DVD on PC with Windows 10

Hi,

In order for us to determine the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, we'd like to clarify the following:

• What happens when you try to play a DVD?

• Did you try a different DVD?

• Did you get any error messages?

• Are you able to see the content of DVD on the file explorer?

• What is the file format of the files inside the DVD?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Oct 5, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

DVD with APRESO content

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

DVD with APRESO content

1. DVD with APRESO content - Similar Threads - DVD APRESO content

2. Windows 11 DVD Drive Requires Polling to See Disk Contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DVD Drive Requires Polling to See Disk Contents: The problem is that CDs appear to be not recognized by the drive/Windows, but yet they are. Normally I would expect that when I insert a CD in this case audio CDs, once it mounts the media, it should pop up in Explorer or if you have Windows Media Player running, it should...
  3. Windows 11 DVD Drive Requires Polling to See Disk Contents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 DVD Drive Requires Polling to See Disk Contents: The problem is that CDs appear to be not recognized by the drive/Windows, but yet they are. Normally I would expect that when I insert a CD in this case audio CDs, once it mounts the media, it should pop up in Explorer or if you have Windows Media Player running, it should...
  4. File Explorer is not reading CD/DVD: files/content invisible UDF file system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Explorer is not reading CD/DVD: files/content invisible UDF file system: The File Explorer on my computer is not reading the files on my DVD/CD-ROM. The DVD/CD-ROM drive is working fine. Other CDs work ok. This CD, there are no files listed, shows "0 items". Right click on properties show file system is UDF and about 28MB used space. Right...
  5. New build - external DVD unable to browse content or autoplay

New build - external DVD unable to browse content or autoplay: Any help appreciated before calling manufacturers. I just upgrade computer with Asus ROG STRIX 570-e gaming board and AMD 3700XT processor. I used my external DVD drive to do a fresh install of Windows 10. Once it finished and rebooted I could no longer use the drive to...
  6. CONTENTS AND LIST OF FILES ON BACKUP DVD - HOW TO LIST ETC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CONTENTS AND LIST OF FILES ON BACKUP DVD - HOW TO LIST ETC: PROCEDURES TO LIST THE CONTENT AND FILE NAMES ON A BACKUP DVD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contents-and-list-of-files-on-backup-dvd-how-to/fc678a0d-dfd7-4b3a-964a-1c7d0ac8e8db
  7. Searching for contents of file NAME not the contents of files?????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for contents of file NAME not the contents of files?????: I have maybe 500 files in a folder, one file for each model of our products. The thing about the model names is that the number of the model is at the end of the file name, like C19QZHW203 and the name of the next model number might be C19WRZT204, in other words, I cant sort...
  8. Transferring content of windows 10 DVD to USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring content of windows 10 DVD to USB: So my laptop doesn't have a optical drive and I got a fresh windows 10 installtion disk from HP. I need to convert these to a bootable USB drive. Now the problem is I have 4 DVD disks of windows 10. I saw online converting a disk to USB using DISKPART from command prompt....
  9. Dvd Contents not showing in file explorer

Dvd Contents not showing in file explorer: Hi My DVD drive shows in File Explorer and in properties the disc shows as being almost full. However I am unable to see the contents of the disc....
  10. DVD-R disc - contents not recognized

DVD-R disc - contents not recognized: I have several DVD discs that were recorded on a standalone DVD recorder and finalized. The content of these discs is non-commercial: home movies transferred from a Mini-DV camcorder. Windows 10 shows the discs as being blank. When viewed in Disc Management, it shows the file...