Windows 10: dvd

Discus and support dvd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have W/10 cannot play dvds what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd/f0c915f7-e224-4a10-b0ea-c5ff8bf911ca Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by howardgallimore, Sep 3, 2019.

1. dvd

I have W/10 cannot play dvds what happened

:)

howardgallimore, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    HP PCs - CD/DVD Drive Is Not Detected (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Bree, Sep 3, 2019
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

4. dvd

windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

dvd

1. dvd - Similar Threads - dvd

2. Why cant I format a new disc in D drive my dvd drive, I go through the motions and click on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why cant I format a new disc in D drive my dvd drive, I go through the motions and click on...: I have tried all the suggestions that came up when I did a search. I get to manage computer and click on driver tools, format shows up but doesn't do any thing when clicked on. Seems like that area where format is isn't lit up......
  3. Where should i buy dvd drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where should i buy dvd drives: since im replacing my old laptop ive been trying to find where to buy dvd drives that are 12mm where should i buy one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-should-i-buy-dvd-drives/00b158c6-8d5c-4751-ab18-3ad1b42f2c5a
  4. do i have to have the same brand dvd drive?

do i have to have the same brand dvd drive?: since i broke my dvd drive im trying to buy a new one, but is it necessary to buy a dvd drive from the same brand? or do i just need the right size....
  5. Burning ISO to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning ISO to DVD: I want to burn the Windows 10 1903 ISO to my DVD. Problem is the DVD capacity is just shy of what I need. The ISO is 5.59 GB and the DVD is 4.37 GB. Any ideas, James...
  6. What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?

What type of DVD drive does a Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15API have?: Since i broke my dvd drive on my laptop im trying to find the same one so i can fix it, But what type of dvd drive does my laptop use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-type-of-dvd-drive-does-a-lenovo-ideapad-l340/4e928051-d863-40b0-a22b-c034d0f3873a
  7. Windows dvd

Windows dvd: My asus laptop with windows 10 the dvd player is not working. I uninstalled it to reinstall it but can not find how to locate it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd/11e6c086-e721-426b-9b86-46f5fe187c8c
  8. DVD Drive is not showing in Windows 10.

DVD Drive is not showing in Windows 10.: Hello everyone I bought my laptop -LENOVO PC Portable Ideapad 320-14ISK 14"HD- without DVD/CD-Rom drives so it is normal that the DVD Drive is not showing in Windows 10. But even if the placement of the DVD is empty, you can still see inside my laptop the port with is...
  9. Error: This app can’t open check the Windows Store for more info about the DVD Player when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: This app can’t open check the Windows Store for more info about the DVD Player when...: Microsoft DVD player $14.99 I purchased the app on August 21, 2019 I did a restore yesterday and since then the Microsoft DVD player displays the following message when I try to use it: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN CHECK THE WINDOWS STORE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT DVD PLAYER I...
  10. Microsoft DVD player $14.99

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft DVD player $14.99: Microsoft DVD player $14.99 I purchased the app on August 21, 2019 I did a restore yesterday and since then the Microsoft DVD player displays the following message when I try to use it: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN CHECK THE WINDOWS STORE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT DVD PLAYER I...