Windows 10: DVD

Discus and support DVD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 6 0xc00de84 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd/cdbd5bd2-1210-4c6f-9c0b-fdf4d8bf400d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 5, 2020.

1. DVD

0xc00de84

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 5, 2020

2. windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03370738

Bree, Dec 5, 2020
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

DVD

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

DVD

1. DVD - Similar Threads - DVD

2. external cd/dvd doesn't read correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external cd/dvd doesn't read correctly: My old Win10 Dell operates my external dvd writer perfectly but my new Win10 HP laptop won't. It sees it but won't. When I try to access on File Explorer a window opens asking "How do you want to use the disk?" It offers two options: "Like a Flash Drive" and "With a...
  3. Optical drive cannot recognise any dvd disks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Optical drive cannot recognise any dvd disks: I wanted to install a wifi software to my Dell Optiplex 3010 SFF but I found that there were troubles with the optical drive it came with. Windows cannot detect any dvd disk I insert. I want to know what I can do if this is an OS problem or a hardware problem. If it’s a...
  4. DVD-RW Windows 10 D:\is not accessible The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD-RW Windows 10 D:\is not accessible The parameter is incorrect: Windows 10 PC latest build and patches. I am attempting to create a folder on a DVD disk and copy files to the folder. I have tried multiple Windows 10 PCs and multiple DVD blank discs - all PCs pop up error - Location is not available D:\ is not accessible the parameter is...
  5. After Microsoft update, cannot read DVD drive

After Microsoft update, cannot read DVD drive: After my computer updated, I can no longer access DVDs. I checked for updates. I uninstalled the driver and let Windows reinstall it. I used the option to Update the driver. Restarting my computer after each change. What do I need to do to have my computer access my DVD...
  6. Windows 10 from dvd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 from dvd: Hi, I purchased Windows 10 as a DVD format and wanted to know, after the install, does the dvd need to be left in the computer at all times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-from-dvd/0d5b83dd-092f-4b65-ab2f-20eaeb8c9a0d
  7. Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD

in Windows 10 News
    Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD: [ATTACH]When trying to burn CD using Windows Media Player, if you see the Burn to disc button greyed out in the File Explorer, this post will help you resolve it. The problem only happens when you use the Windows Media Player, but works fine with other Disc burning tool. Why...
  8. DVD Drive not recognising Blank DVDs after Windows 10 20H2 Update

DVD Drive not recognising Blank DVDs after Windows 10 20H2 Update: After installing the 20H2 update, I am no longer able to burn DVDs, as Blank disks aren't recognized. Looking at the Properties for the DVD drive in Device Manager, under Events, I can see: Device IDE\CdRomHL-DT-ST_DVDRAM_GH22NS50________________TN03____\5&1042348c&0&1.0.0...
  9. I bought Win DVD Payer yesterday, but it doesn't work. I want a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Win DVD Payer yesterday, but it doesn't work. I want a refund.: I bought Win DVD Payer yesterday, but it doesn't work. I want a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-win-dvd-payer-yesterday-but-it-doesnt/d9313461-f56a-4ada-8c3e-99a98a0f8823
  10. how quickly does your dvd writer recognize your dvd+rw discs/

how quickly does your dvd writer recognize your dvd+rw discs/: this LG multi light scribe writer is faster on DVD movies and burned ISO files, but can take maybe a minute to recognize a DVD+RW when used as a usb flash drive (as win10 describes it) after sticking it in. Is that typical? 171972