Windows 10: DVDDrive Corrupted

Discus and support DVDDrive Corrupted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Uninstalled Webroot Internet and it pops up every start up, during sessions and when accessing DVD Drive... How do I completely get rid of Webroot?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LestonColeman, Aug 4, 2019.

1. DVDDrive Corrupted

Uninstalled Webroot Internet and it pops up every start up, during sessions and when accessing DVD Drive... How do I completely get rid of Webroot?

Contacted Webroot to no avail.. Installed and activated Windows system Bitdefender....

:)

LestonColeman, Aug 4, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Sep 29, 2019
  4. DVDDrive Corrupted

explorer.exe corrupted

Hello,

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing system files.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: End the Windows Explorer process and create the new one.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Process
      tab, search for Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Click on File in the Task Manager
      at top left corner of the window and select Run new task.
    • Type explorer.exe and click on Ok.

Step 2: Run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps.

Try all the above mentioned steps and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

DVDDrive Corrupted

1. DVDDrive Corrupted - Similar Threads - DVDDrive Corrupted

2. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  3. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  4. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  6. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  7. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  9. cd/dvddrive no longer works on my toshiba satellite laptio with the windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd/dvddrive no longer works on my toshiba satellite laptio with the windows 10 update: my cd/dvd drive worked just fine when I purchased my toshiba laptop. If I reacll it came with windows 10. HOWEVER, when the windows 10 UPDATE rolled in the cd/dvd player does not work (code 19). I tried all the troubleshoooting techiques recommended online but to no avail....
  10. DVDdrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVDdrive: I have upgraded to Windows 10. But now I've lost function of my DVD Drive. Answer from system: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH60N driver error I have deleted the drive and started my PC again , no result. I have also connected a extern USB DVD Drive , same result. What to do ?...