Windows 10: DVDdrive

Discus and support DVDdrive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 10. But now I've lost function of my DVD Drive. Answer from system: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH60N driver error I have deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PanRT, Oct 24, 2018.

1. PanRT Win User

DVDdrive

I have upgraded to Windows 10. But now I've lost function of my DVD Drive.

Answer from system: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH60N driver error

I have deleted the drive and started my PC again , no result.

I have also connected a extern USB DVD Drive , same result.

What to do ?

:)

PanRT, Oct 24, 2018
  2. belkincp Win User

[Case Gallery]   Project Anemone

I voted 5/10 because:

wheres the dvddrive..and looks classic..but the wood is not as beautifully designed as i would want it

belkincp, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Reynardin Win User
    $1100-$1400 to build / buy a computer

ok, lets see, gpu, mobo, dvddrive, all plugged in correctly i think
    do those 8 pins on my hdd need to be plugged into anything?

Reynardin, Oct 25, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

DVDdrive

2nd hard drive in CD bay has no volumn label but healthy @ WIndows 10

Post image of disks from disk management.

Also, try updating your sata atapi controllers from device management. You may have to put old dvddrive back temporarily of it does not work.

cereberus, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

DVDdrive

1. DVDdrive - Similar Threads - DVDdrive

2. cd/dvddrive no longer works on my toshiba satellite laptio with the windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd/dvddrive no longer works on my toshiba satellite laptio with the windows 10 update: my cd/dvd drive worked just fine when I purchased my toshiba laptop. If I reacll it came with windows 10. HOWEVER, when the windows 10 UPDATE rolled in the cd/dvd player does not work (code 19). I tried all the troubleshoooting techiques recommended online but to no avail....
  3. DVDDrive Corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVDDrive Corrupted: Uninstalled Webroot Internet and it pops up every start up, during sessions and when accessing DVD Drive... How do I completely get rid of Webroot? Contacted Webroot to no avail.. Installed and activated Windows system Bitdefender.......